Chord positions for Guitar, Ukulele, Bouzouki, Cavaquinho, Mandolin, Mandola & Banjo:
- auto play of the chords when selected
- ability to play the chord by tapping on its diagram
- finger position, to tell which finger goes where in the easiest manner
- chord information (root, 3rd, 5th, 7th...) or note information (C, G, E...) for each string
- option for left-handed display and disabling the autoplay feature
- no ads
- Guitar E-A-D-G-B-E (more than 2100 positions)
- Ukulele G-C-E-A/A-D-F#-B (900+)
- Cavaquinho D-G-B-D (1100+)
- Mandolin/Bouzouki G-D-A-E (900+)
- Mandola C-G-D-A (900+)
- Banjo C-G-B-D (700+) / D-G-B-D (1100+)
Fix for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth he price
Works great. I use it for banjo and mandolin. Clean interface and gives you several options to pick from. Sometimes i build my own variation chords from what the app shows me and it’s easy because the app tells you where the root, 3rd, 5th etc notes are.
Smart and responsive
This is the easiest and best thought out stringed instrument chord app I have seen. Great job.
Great app in general, would be more helpful if it has tuner.
The developer, Tekartik, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.