Tesla Wars - hours of zapping fun on your fingertips!
Gather up all the strategic thinking and all the reaction speed you have to beat off the endless attacks of merciless enemies armed with chainsaws, fuel tanks and missiles. Shoot the sole Tesla Tower charges to crush the land, air and even underground strikes. Bash the black swarm with mines, toxic bombs, freezes, electromagnetic storms and other Special Weapons! Find out the perfect tactics to collect all the achievements and reward money. Challenge your friends to prove that you’re the Number One!
Anytime, anywhere Tesla Wars will keep you addicted
THE GAMEPLAY HIGHLIGHTS
- Unique world and the amazing game atmosphere. Hilarious sound effects and flashy graphics are here to hypnotize you
- Breathtaking gameplay with an unbelievable number of levels. New challenges will keep you excited with the Tesla Wars
- Spice up the action with new flavors. Each level you meet new enemies, new weapons and new tactics
- Reverse the fight with the aces up your sleeve. Use the Special Weapons if zapping is just not enough
- Boost your progress if you’re stuck. Use extra resources for energy refill, perimeter repairing and weapons upgrading
- Challenge your friends. Get all the achievements and climb up to the top of OpenFeint and Game Center Leaderboards
- Feel free to choose your way. Use different game profiles to try out various strategies
- Well worth picking up for any castle-defense fan that's after a new challenge - App Spy
- I had a hard time putting the game down long enough to write this, and I plan to go back and blast more stick people to bits - 148apps.com
- It’s definitely worth taking the time to download and play - PadGadget
- Tesla Wars is a great game that mixes real time action, hilarious concept, and explosive fun - Tom’s Guide
Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/SynapticWave
Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/SynapticWave
-Fix crash after victory
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great game.
Most of the people on here are saying you have to spend real money in order to win, but you actually don't need to. I didn't and I'm on round 180 still going strong. The trick is to get the dual lightning, your passive lightning leveled up, buy the toxic upgrades as soon as possible, and level up you energy refill and repair in the mean time. Granted, this seems like a lot of stuff, and it will take time. You will also encounter some "dark times" where you have to think carefully about what to spend your money on. The game becomes easier when you use toxic. For those who do not know what it is, toxic is basically 3 piles of acid you deploy on the field. With each upgrade you get 3 more. I believe the total is 21. But place these on the borders so enemies hit it as soon as they are on the screen and they will melt away. Toxic is very deadly in the early rounds and is a MUST HAVE. Another helpful tip, if you are low on health or energy DO NOT buy the refill. Instead upgrade the tower's energy or health capacity. That way you upgrade how much it can hold and it completely refills it saving you money!
Only useful specials I've noted are: toxic, mines, E-punch, and quake.
**Don't even consider the fireball. Even with it maxed out, it takes way too much energy and you find yourself launching them when you didn't even want to.**
Why I gave it 3 stars
The reason why I gave it 3 stars is because every so often the app will crash. And the cost to get some some of those cool items shown in the app explanation thing is over priced. It costs you 50 dollars to get that stuff. Good graphic game but not game gets boring after 5 minutes go gameplay so please fix it
Great way to pass time. Too funny
- Pavel Tarabrin
- 80.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Synaptic Wave
- In-App Purchases
- $300,000 $0.99
- $3,000,000 $4.99
- Shield $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.