Join Holly as she opens her very first bakery in the coastal city of Providence, Rhode Island. Help her make cakes and cookies plus some special cupcakes from a recipe book her grandmother sent her from France. She even has a citrus juicer for fresh orange juice and lemonade. Her friends have all promised to stop by and once things start rolling, there will be some town folk too. It can get really busy though and people are hungry!
Once you have mastered the basics, go to rainy Seattle, Washington and serve up some proper coffee while meeting new customers. Holly also knows a local confectioner who makes delicious candy. You can make fancier cakes too for extra profit. Then head south to San Francisco, California. Holly has her eye on a really chic double oven and you can meet some locals. Add pie to your repertoire before going back east. Serve hungry airline passengers waiting to board at JFK airport in New York City. Lighten their mood by mixing up some smoothies in your new blender. Your adventure continues across the Atlantic in the culinary center of the world -- Paris, France. Holly's grandmother has a crepe machine waiting for you there. Then cross the channel to London, England. They are eagerly awaiting some decidedly English fare. Finish of your journey back in sunny California with a stop at the San Diego zoo. Hungry animals await your delicious creations.
- Prepare fresh food for hungry customers according to proven recipes
- Visual and audio feedback to play quickly and effectively
- Seven exciting cities with new adventures each time
- Five types of animated machines with their own unique recipes and characteristics
- Twenty-four unique characters plus six extra animal characters
- Recipe book so you can prepare accordingly
- Hearts and moods to indicate what customers are thinking
- Plates to keep prepared foods with special plates for cookies and cupcakes
- Candy delivered to your bakery to appease impatient customers
- Increasing difficulty and challenges in later cities
- In-game tutorials make getting started fun and easy
- Want to let a friend play? Manage users right inside the game
- Local and global high scores list to show off your accomplishments
- Custom, exclusive theme music for each city and helpful sound effects
- Settings to customize the game to your personal preferences
- Addictive, exciting game play
- Performance improvements for the iPod Touch 4G
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but only ONE level?
The graphics are good and the game itself is very fun, but I think that only one level isn't going to make some people want to keep playing. If u are the person who likes to play the same level over and over again, then the lite version is going to satisfy u. I would like some levels from the real version transported to the lite version, or new levels added. I recommend this, despite the one level problem.
This game is awesome at first. Then u keep playing the same level over and over and it gets really irritating plus the full version is too expensive. There wasn't enough levels in the free version to know if I should buy the full version. I dont want to waste my money on something I will only play once. Please just add even one more level or make the full version less expensive!!!!! Thanks!:) overall it is pretty good.
Positively Horrible!!!!!!!!!!! :/
It is fun but the costermers leave way to soon! I'll give 5 stares when fixed!!!!!!!! Oh ya, 1DAY!, it says,"NEXT DAY" but it's only1 DAY!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monitor reviews someone said"it sucked" please monitor!!!!!!!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.