Join Father Jay Finelli for all things Catholic! Enjoy interviews, news and music that will inspire you and help you to grow in your faith.
This is the most convenient way to access iPadre on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
*About Father Jay*
Father Jay Finelli is a priest of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Providence in the state of Rhode Island. He began building web pages in 1995 and started podcasting in September of 2005. This is a great new means of evangelization. Pope John Paul II said that we are in need of a new evangelization. Podcasting is a small part of this new work of evangelization. All of us need to do our part in spreading the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. This app is compatible with the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, but the call-in feature is only available on the iPhone)
Minor bug fixes and image update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been so away from the Lord. In the past, I routinely listen to iPadre & now, I can't seem to work.
Your app needs to be updated. Can't listen anymore. Needs your help to be compatible with IOS 11. Thank You!!!
Hi everyone. Just want to let you know the newly updated app is almost ready. Thanks for faithfully listening!
App to help you dig deeper
As a cradle catholic, I found my adult life bleak when it came to the Catholic faith and church. My lenten goal was to educate myself versus giving up chocolate as I was once taught. I stumbled upon this app and try to listen to a podcast daily to dig deeper and further grateful to God for establishing a beautiful foundation for us. Definitely down load it!!! A must! Good music too!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.