The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your kitchen with an expert chef who makes everything easy to understand. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution, illustrates each step.
The "Quick & Easy" cookbook, included free, will form the basis of your recipe collection. It features 60 exciting recipes and more than 500 high-resolution photos. Any dish in the cookbook can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
Nine more cookbooks, each with at least 60 recipes, await your discovery:
- Family Recipes
- Grilling (72 recipes)
- Simple & Delicious
At the start of each recipe is a photo of all the ingredients you'll need. You can tap on the ingredients to see additional photos and useful information.
Each quick, straightforward step is easy to understand, and the images that accompany each step bring good cooking within reach of anyone. Each recipe ends with a photograph of the finished dish, complete with serving suggestions.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes (in four chapters) are included for free
- Expand the recipe collection to a total of 612 recipes and 10 cookbooks using in-app purchases
- More than 500 high-quality photos per cookbook in Retina resolution
- All recipes illustrated in professional-quality, step-by-step photos
- Search for recipes and ingredients across all cookbooks
- Ingredients lists can be shared with others for easier shopping
- Recipes you love can be marked as favorites
- Add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with additional images and helpful information
- Nutritional information for all recipes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's great, I love it, but it could be even better!
This app is great. I love that you can learn more about the ingredients, especially what they are called in other languages since I am living overseas right now. I also love that they are all recipes from scratch. Love, love, love the pictures and steps laid out.
What would make this app even better, though? Please add the ability to make notes to each recipe. As you know, times and temperatures may vary so it would be nice to keep track of our personal attempts to each recipe. This would be especially useful for me living overseas and faced with converting metric ingredient amounts and temperatures to Celsius. Notes would also allow us to write down amounts and/or ingredients used as a substitute for another ingredient for people with gluten allergies, shrimp allergies, diabetics, vegetarians or vegans.
It would also be interesting to add more educational information about the recipes for those of us still learning. For example, what ingredients are absolutely necessary and what can be substituted to make a different flavor or left out to make it more of a general recipe that can have flavor added after the completed cooking or baking process.
I bought all of them when they had a seprate applications but now i cant access them
What should i do!?
I submitted the restore purchase but nothing happened
HELP ME please
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. All our formerly separate photo cookbook apps became now part of our app update „The Photo Cookbook“ which is available on the App Store for free. If there are any problems with an automatic detection and unlocking of previously purchased (formerly separate) Photo Cookbook apps, please contact us via our support form or directly to email@example.com. We are going to strive for a quick solution.
One of the best recipes apps.
Discovered from one of the original iPad commercials. It’s a great visual dictionary for ingredients and simple directions. A variety of recipes that makes cooking a joy!
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- 112.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Italian - 60 recipes $2.99
- Asian - 60 recipes $2.99
- Baking - 60 recipes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.