Over 190 Million Players Worldwide!
Available in 13 Languages
UNLEASH YOUR INNER GOD AND CREATE A UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
- New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
CRITICS LOVE IT!
> Apple REWIND AWARD
> “Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
> “Giving it huge thumbs up!" - TUAW
> “It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
> “Discovering each new element was an utter delight." - AppSafari
> "You'll have to use your creativity… ruthlessly addictive." - Slide2Play
> "I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!” - TouchGen
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
Some fixes and stability improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think it’s a very fun game to express creativity in people and get to solve elemental equations to make something new well new in your the game but I still think it’s worth the money you have to pay for it you might even up the price I still would have bought it if I knew I loved the game this much.
Where did it all go wrong?
This game used to be so fun. You would be able to quickly discover new elements and progress further into the game. Now, every time you find a new element, you have to watch the globe spin and zoom in then show the element pop up..... it wastes so much time and I honestly do not care for it. Especially at the beginning when anything you do makes a new element. I used to be able to get really far in like 10 minutes from the start and now 10 minutes from the start you’ll spend 7 minutes watching the pointless cut scene of the globe and 3 minutes actually playing the game. It feels more like an interactive cut scene than a game with cut scenes. It’s almost unbearable. If there was an option to stop the cut scenes or just get the game how it was when it first came out, I would do that. I would pay $10 for the original game I played as a kid over paying $0.99 for whatever this “game” is. I’m truly disappointed. I thought I’d play something nostalgic, but instead it’s like I’m playing a game where someone tried to copy the perfectly fine original but screwed it up terribly.
Fun game but doesn’t work well
My biggest problem with this app is I have done the free stuff like sign up for random things and they don’t give you the mana like they say. There are also no xs on the screen so it seems like you can’t get out of that page after. Also it shows the same things for when you use the hint to shoe the final product. I feel like I waste them when they show ones I’ve already seen. It showed me ghost like five times instead of anything else, I couldn’t figure out ghost so I was completely stuck. Even though it’s a paid version you still have to see some ads from them which I find rude since we paid. Either way either don’t get this game or get it but don’t take it seriously or you’ll get frustrated at it when it doesn’t work like it says it will
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JoyBits Co Ltd.
- 136.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2019, JoyBits Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 1000 mana $3.99
- Starter Kit $1.99
- Thanks to developers $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.