Wherever you are, Cupid is ready to shoot his arrow! Fix a mind-blowing date with the nicest local match. Fill every moment with love energy. Our app has over 8 million registered users!
- Cupid delivers a fun and rewarding dating experience!
- Advanced location-based search makes it easy to find amazing local singles!
- Explore photos of thousands of beautiful women and men in your area.
- Play LikeBook: tap to like or dislike and Cupid will quickly match you with the singles you desire most.
- Chat, flirt, and laugh with fascinating people from all over the world!
- Receive alerts and notifications so you never miss an opportunity to find true love and friendship.
We also offer a range of optional in-app items that help you meet interesting new people for fun, friendship, and dating even more quickly.
Auto-renewable subscription info:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• The optional Full Membership plans are affordably priced at $9.99 for 7 days, $19.99 for 1 month, and $49.99 for 3 months.
In this update, our Cupid sharpened arrows, spread its wings, and is ready to look for your soul mate.
- added the ability to register with apple id,
- redesigned the application,
- improved the selection algorithms.
Enjoy a new version =)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
the app is badly designed. ui isn't intuitive and pretty complicated. found out about your design upgrade and just came by to see.. well, nothing's changed!! why? why can't you make it easier? I put it 4 stars just because the app features are magic. I love cupid mostly for smart search and filters. all the male profiles I browsed or just ran across were completely filled. no scammers and fakes. at least I didn't bump into them here.
Do not sign up for membership.
Got the app, signed up a month to get more features. Was aware of the billing. Beware lots of bots vs real humans. Cancelled back around April with email confirmation, looked at account and still getting billed. Had the bank issue me a new debit card, updated in phone and somehow Cupid is still billing months later. Talked to the bank again and the only way is if I close my checking account and open a new one. The apps not bad, just don’t sign up for advanced features unless you want it for life. I’ve emailed them since and no response to email. I call it very fraudulent activity once they get your account number you can’t get out. I’ve requested refunds but imagine, no response. Would not recommend, very big hassle with no service!
I am not getting messages from my matches
I love this site because there are lots of real single women on it
But the problem is after subscribing for few days I discover I don’t get messages anymore , I can send messages but I am not getting any in my inbox , I’d be glad if the developer can fix this , have seen three people complained about that
Can the developer help me fix this issue of not getting messages in my inbox , it’s killing me because I have subscribed 23$ to be on the site full membership
- EasyDate Ltd
- 101.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NSI Holdings Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Cupid Membership $21.99
- Membership $21.99
- Membership $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.