Find listens for every moment. Choose binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and genre-bending Audible Originals. Discover a growing collection of exclusive content made to be heard. Your listening routine starts here.
Choose how you listen. Hear what you want. Make Audible the best part of your day.
Use your monthly credits to find exactly what you want, including bestsellers and new releases. Discover the latest and greatest in audio entertainment with your Audible Premium Plus membership.
AUDIBLE PREMIUM PLUS
- Build your own Library and listen to the largest selection of titles from the entire premium selection.
- 1 monthly credit to pick any title that you want to keep.
- 30% off any additional titles, plus access to exclusive deals and discounts.
- If you don’t love a title purchased with a credit, you can swap it with easy exchanges.
- Plus, you can download, stream or listen to the entire Audible Plus Catalog.
- That means you get thousands of binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and audio entertainment, with fresh content added every single week.
NOW YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR AUDIBLE PLUS
- Explore the Audible Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
- Enjoy thousands of binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audio Originals.
- Unlimited access to fresh audio content, with new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
- Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
Sign in securely with your Amazon account for seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all titles and audio entertainment selections.
Listen to the most compelling stories, told by inspiring voices. Hear stories that speak to you, anytime, anywhere.
At Audible, we’re always making updates and improvements to make your listening experience better.
What’s New in Podcasts:
• Save episodes to your Library
• See list of episodes sorted by date added to Audible
• "Next up in your podcasts" available from the home screen
What's New In General:
• Improved Apple Watch file transfer enabling listening before title is completely transferred
• Option to auto download titles to play when offline
• Option to auto remove titles marked as finished
• Ability to share a title from title’s detail page
• Other UX improvements
• Playback improvements for CarPlay
• Accessibility VoiceOver improvements on Search screen
• Multiple crashes fixed when sharing a title, submitting a bug report and other parts of the app
If you’re experiencing issues, please reach out to customer service. For feedback or suggestions, contact us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible_com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, I live off it! Collections are inspired!
My favorite app. I use it every day.
Update to recent post for your most recent upgrade to your app. I absolutely love the fact that I can put books into collections. I think it’s probably one of the greatest improvements to the app up to date! So thank you!!
Having said that after a bunch of updates a changes they've changed many things that make it not as fun to work with or use. I literally live off this app, because I'm fully disabled and it's the only way I can make it through the day without going insane 99% of the time. Please forget this new clip thing. Why would anyone want that? Go back to general bookmarks. And every single time you do a drastic update like this, I loose all of my books that are not downloaded to my device for like a week. This is getting ridiculous. I shouldn't loose my books every time you update! So once again I only have 25 books, and I have to figure out how to get back 225ish books, unless you guys do another update and I miraculously get them back or I loose them again after I've just gotten them back. Please fix all these errors. And maybe, just maybe, you should send surveys out to ALL of your customers to see if they even want this crazy stuff you think we do before you change our perfectly acceptable bookmarks to clips. Or if you want to keep both for heavens sake make them separate. They are too incongruent to keep together.
Better and better- not perfect
This app gets better and better but it isn't perfect. The app has great features and a few clunky ones. More good ones than it used to have. They are being improved over time. All in all, I'm happy with my experience. I can return books I didn't like if they are returned within 6 months. I don't read (listen to) them that quickly. I buy faster than I listen to them. Some times I finish them and the "finished" indication doesn't stay associated with the book through app revisions. Not Cool!
The stories included in the titles are often well done but some presentations need serious rework - not many - but the choice for presenter could sometimes be improved. I've listened to a couple dozen different presenters by now ( a couple hundred books ). If those that were "flat" could be trained or replaced with more skilled people a lot of the stories would be better but, sometimes the story is the problem and that is a shame. It becomes easier to tell the difference between problems in story and presentation as you hear more of each. The short samples offered before you buy are most helpful ( at least to me ) only after my ear has become trained by listening to a goodly number of books by many presenters.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE-please fix sleep timer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my audible app!! I’m an avid listener & overall have not had any issues. Once I purchase a book it automatically (within seconds) appears in my library for download which is EXCELLENT transition time.
My only minor complaint is when I use the sleep timer and turn it off BEFORE the time has run out, it ALWAYS goes to sleep 2 minutes after I turn OFF the timer. I turn off the timer because I want to continue listening without sleep timer on. Yes I know TWO minute is minor issue but can be very annoying waiting for story to stop in 2mins so I can restart play! So would appreciate the fix in next update.
My thought on new update is a way to arrange our library. Right now they’re arranged by purchase date until you listen& then it’s most recent listen. I would love ability to separate by author, type, book series etx. Something like that would be great for finding old favorites.
EVEN BETTER IDEA...if you could develop an alert to let readers know when there is a NEW BOOK RELEASE IN SERIES we already own! When you have large library it’s hard to remember what books your waiting on the next in series! Would DEFINITELY increase my already long list of purchases.
Overall GREAT JOB! I RECOMMEND ALL THE TIME! Just fix the 2mins turn off glitch when I turn OFF timer (before it runs out) & please consider library organization ideas!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audible, Inc.
- 98.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020. Audible, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- US Premium Plus Monthly $15.99
- U.S. - 1 Extra Credit $15.99
- US Plus Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.