Stream all your photos on your computer to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. No more syncing or uploading. It's fast!
Stream your photos from your computer to your iOS device over a wireless network. No syncing or downloading means more precious space saved on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
View All Your Photos. Quickly
Since you're streaming photos to your iOS device, you're no longer limited to what you've synced or downloaded. So you can view ALL of the photos on your computer. It's fast, too!
You can view your photos over a cellular connection or WiFi hotspot using the Remote Server feature. No need to register or create an account somewhere!
Take Them With You, Too.
Save full-size photos to your camera roll or save the photos in a folder to view later*, without a network connection.
Find What You're Looking For
Too many photos? Search your photos based on EXIF/IPTC or filename!
And It Does More...
- Private Folders lets you keep photos for your eyes only.
- Shuffle lets you view photos in random order.
NOTE: This app requires you to install and run the PhotoStreamr Home desktop application on the computer that contains your photos. You can download PhotoStreamr Home here:
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.5 or above) and Windows (XP or above)
Support for Light and Dark Modes.
Fixed displaying locally saved images.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App, Slide Show Needs Some Improvement
Double charged for this app as in-app upgrade did not work correctly. I would recommend going the route of purchasing the standalone full version only. Hoping for a refund still.
Otherwise, this app works well, but the slideshow feature needs some work..
- The only way to enter a slideshow is to click a specific image within a folder and then press the play button. The slideshow feature should be available before having to click on an image, it should support a location with subfolders and be able to shuffle randomly.
- If you want to, you should be able to personalise the slideshow by ticking images which you would like displayed
- A fade transition would be a nice option
- There should be an option to hide the play button and location bar at the top and have it display "on tap" only.
I have tried all apps that claim to do what this one does and none come close! Also the developer was kind enough to add ANIMATED GIF support! On that note I absolutely must commend the developer. He is extremely friendly and maintains this app in a way I've not seen any other developer. If Apple releases an update or new functionality [64-Bit] he will have an update out within days! I cannot thank you enough dev!
Thank you for update!
Works great, hoping for an update!
I've used this software along with a mac mini, the server software and my NAS to stream and view photos on all our iOS devices. After the last update though it seems this software will no linger be allowed to run on future versions of iOS without an update...soooo, will there be an update?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yoshinobu Sugawara
- 10.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.