Do you love your pets (dogs, cats, …) and would you need an application enabling you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to their health? Have you ever thought to a tool supporting you during veterinarian check up (to track and record information and indication), emergency situations, ... ?
You found it!
Pets Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your pets general and health information (breed, sex, microchip information, ...)
- List of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged. Vaccination calendars are precompiled for dogs and cats. For other pets you can provide your own list
- A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- Virus Test Results
- Physical Exam List
- Fecal Exams Results and Dewarming administered
- Flea Controls Results
- Prescribed medications
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your dogs health (veterinar…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
Important information for those who have already bought Dog Medical Agenda application: Pets Medical Agenda targets pets management information, not only dog. It's a generalization of Dog Medical Agenda, where you can select either dogs or cats vaccination calendar and record virus tests results
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- The application is now universal and can be used on both iPhone and iPad
- The user interface has been revised and improved
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and even more so since the last update!!! I have several kitties and this app makes it so easy to record vet visits, medications, track weight, and any diagnostic testing. This is the only app of its kind, I'm very thankful to have it!
This does everything it says ... The ads are a little annoying but if you can get past that it does work. There is no reporting function - it would be nice to see some kind of year to date summary of everything on a particular pet. Good job though!
This could be an excellent app, but it needs some improvement. It starts out in English but then you need to select items in a different language. It should also calculate birth dates on its own. I can't recommended at this time.
The developer, Da Pont, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Da Pont
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Da Pont
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.