mbDriveHD - Turn your iPad into a wireless network disk and document viewer.
With mbDriveHD, transferring files to and from your iPad has never been easier! Thanks to our lightning fast Web server build-in, you can use any web browser to transfer your documents and files to/from iPad.
1. High performance Web server provides fast and easy file transfer.
2. Compatible with OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista and Windows 7.
3. Transfer the files to/from mbDriveHD using Web browser.
4. Transfer the files to/from mbDriveHD by using USB cable. (iTunes file sharing).
3. Supports typical file management operations on mbDriveHD. Functions include:
* Create new folder.
* Delete/rename files and folders.
* Copy and move files.
5. Views or plays the document/media file stored in mbDriveHD. Supported file formats:
*Microsoft office documents
*Safari Web Archives
*Web pages .htm .html
*Image files .png .jpg, .jpeg, .gif .tiff
*Video files .mp4 .mov
*Audio files .mp3 .aac
6. Supports landscape orientation.
7. Export images/photos to Saved Photos Albums.
1. Computer running OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista or Windows 7.
2. iPad and your computer needs to be on the same WiFi network.
3. iOS 4.2.
If you have any problems, please contact our technical support before leaving a bad review. We cannot get your email address from the review and will have no way to help you solve the problem.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
CONNECTION FAILED! EVER TIME!!
This looks like it would be great app for the price, but when I keep getting fail connection every time on my iMac, it was just a waist of money. The help file were no help at all on what could be interfering or what ever. All the help one gets is what is shown here in the app store, BUYERS, look at photo above^, that it!^
Please add some possible solution to your help files and I will give a better rating and if I can then get it to work, maybe even a 5 rating. Right now I have nothing and you have my money. WAITING ON YOUR UPDATE!!
Doesn't work with 4.2 OS
mbDrive worked before updating the ipad from 3.2 to 4.2. It's now useless. The PC can connect to the mbdrive application, but the mbDrive app crashes immediately when the PC attempts to upload a file to mbDrive.
Attempted to get help from mbPowertools. Never got a response back. Hopefully the problems will be fixed.
Very nice app
it does exactly what ii wanted. Downloaded it and installed the app, then connected to the filemanager using brows and then mapped the network drive too. Now i have 43 gb of space. I wonder if it wa possible to get files from the OS THOUGH.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.