• Fixed issue with inability to scroll while editing record on iPad
• Fixed issue with settings window and help page on iPad
• Fix for errors with SMALLINT fields
• Fix for crash when selecting the SQL Editor
• Fix for "network not reachable" error when connecting from an IPv6 network
• Fix for disappearing fields when editing in landscape mode
• Fix for eventual memory error when frequently updating records
• 64-bit support
Ratings and Reviews
I needed this app so I bought it, $10.
Crashes often. One messed up click and it has to repopulate the entire list. Sometimes the app will stay open for days without issue. Other times it will have to be reloaded 2 times in 5 minutes.
Easy to get your database now
When I first started this, the process for getting your database was complicated and you had to go though that each time you added records. So I didn’t use the app much. The ability to update via Dropbox has solved that.
I actually keep the database on OneDrive. Can you connect the app direct with that? Though not at all hard to get the file from OneDrive to Dropbox to the app. A frog on lily pads, but it works
This app is surprisingly useful considering how complex an Access Database can be. I can edit or create records then save to the cloud as a different file, then verify accuracy when I return to my PC. So far no unpleasant surprises. It even continues the same auto number sequence in tables when creating records.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.