The former working-class district of Prenzlauer Berg has undergone a major transformation since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Once dilapidated, depressing and gray, this vibrant district in former East Berlin now sits at the center of city’s art, fashion and cultural scene. The rehabbed and freshly painted historic houses lining the wide Prussian-designed boulevards take you back to the 19th century, but with a contemporary edge.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Wasser Turm
* Kollwitz Platz
* Kauf dich Glücklich
* Klub der Republik
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.