####### FREE again for a limited time only - get it while it lasts!!!! #######
####### Where Am I At? is a Top 25 Free Navigation App on the U.S. app store!! #######
For the moments when you have to ask yourself, “Where am I?”, the Where Am I At app is there to help!
Simply open the app to have your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch device instantly zoom in on your position. Coordinates, address, and even altitude will be displayed so you know your exact location.
- See your location automatically just by opening the Where Am I At app.
- View your exact coordinates, approximate address, county information, and altitude.
- Scroll around the map and keep track of your position while moving.
- Zoom feature lets you take a closer look or get a bird's eye view of your location.
- Choose between Map, Satellite, and Hybrid view.
- Easily copy your longitude, latitude, and address to the clipboard to paste elsewhere.
- Share your location on Twitter, by email, or through text/iMessage without leaving the app.
####### Average 4 out of 5 star rating with nearly a thousand 4 & 5 star reviews! #######
- misc. improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Will come handy
Seems like this will be a handy app and it could bed a life saver in an emergency when I need to send my location to someone. I do wish the satellite pics were more up to date and trust the maps are current. I will pay for the paid version to support development.
Only portrait view? Really?
Just paid $3.99 for ad free version. Disappointed... it works but not worth the $4. besides a small ad being removed from the bottom of the screen, you get absolutely nothing more by paying. $3.99 is a lot to pay for a very simple app. The map is small, even with ads removed. It's hard to see the info at the top of the screen. THERE IS NO LANDSCAPE MODE. You can't turn your phone sideways to enlarge screen. How do I get my $$ back?? Decent app but developer needs to improve layout greatly. (Only gave four stars so ppl would read and be warned)
Works Every Time
I'm an over the road truck driver. When I'm stopped, and I want to know where I am, I tap on Where Am I At. I always know where I am. When my co driver is behind the wheel, I'll bring up the app from the sleeper, and I know where I am instantly. It uses map, satellite image or both. It even gives you latitude and longitude. Want to know your exact location? Where Am I At will tell you.
- Flamethrower plc
- 5.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Aaron McDonald
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Upgrade & Bigger Map $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.