Our banking app will give you a complete overview of your finances. You can access and manage your money quickly and easily.
- Swipe to pay and transfer money.
- Left to spend – get an estimate of how much money you will have left when all upcoming payments are done.
- Scan bills – no more KID!
- Get an overview of where your money goes.
- Categorise payments and upload receipts.
- Get an overview of your subscriptions.
CARDS AND ACCOUNTS
- Get an overview of your cards, accounts and balances.
- Add accounts from other banks and make payments in the app.
- Block and unblock your cards or order a new one.
- See your DNB pre-qualification letter in the app.
- View your student loan from Lånekassen on the Loans & credit page.
- View your mortgage details and make additional down-payments.
- Check your car’s value and loan details.
- Apply for a consumer loan.
- Get the latest foreign exchange rates.
- Use location-based currency when traveling abroad.
- DNB Balance Peek (widget) – check your account balances without logging in to the app.
- Siri support.
- Haptics (active touch).
- Customised themes for different loyalty programs.
We are constantly working to improve the app with new features and upgrades. Please enjoy!
Our terms and conditions: https://www.dnb.no/en/global/generelle-vilkar.html
What’s new in the app:
- Bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Har blitt mye bedre etterhvert ...
Finner ikke tilbakemeldingslenke i appen, så må gi den her:
BUG: viser feil ukedag på transaksjoner når jeg er i USA med EDT (Eastern Dayligth Time) tidssone.
(Dette skjer selv mens begge tidssoner er på samme dato/dag)
Dato er riktig, men viser en ukedag for tidlig
(Wed istedet for riktig dag Thu, etc.):
Når jeg skifter til CEST (Central European Summer Time) viser appen riktig ukedag.
Legg gjerne til en lenke til e-post for tilbakemeldinger fra brukere, så slipper vi å bruke AppStore for dette.
Requires Background App Refresh to be enabled
The GUI is indeed nice, and application feel rather lightweight and fast, but the fact that it requires Background App Refresh to be enabled is very frustrating. Not a single bank application I know does that: Nordea is fine without it, SEB is fine without it and so on - all of them allow me to log in with Face ID, but DNB does not. Why DNB needs Background App Refresh to be enabled for that and others don’t - remains to be unknown.
Aside from needing a refresh, DNB still refuses to give their customers Apple Pay. As such they remain in the stone ages of banking.
I’ve used Apple Pay since its inception while living in the US, UK, and Canada. I have nothing but positive things to say about how well it works. Norway is quite backwards when it comes to the user experience and banking. DNB’s policy on Apple Pay illustrates that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DNB ASA
- 125.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- © DNB ASA 2019
Get things done within this app using just your voice.