B&H: Explore Where Technology Lives!
Shop the world’s comprehensive source for photo, video, audio, and computer gear.
• Shop our inventory of hundreds of thousands of products.
• Browse product reviews, descriptions, specs, and high-res images.
• Discover new accessories from our vast catalog.
• Know your gear with downloadable user manuals for easy reference offline.
• Explore together, with wish lists, sharing, and order history.
• Buy with your preferred payment methods featuring Apple Pay, as well as credit cards and PayPal.
We’re proud to offer this app as an extension of our Superstore. B&H Mobile offers the same inventory, speedy shipping, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service you’d receive if you walked through our doors.
We work towards updating the B&H app as often as possible to make it better, faster & more reliable for you.
Here are couple of the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
- Squashed some minor bugs
- Fixed a few crashes causing inconveniences to our users
- We added 'Sign in with Apple' as an option for creating or logging into accounts
Loving the app? Then surely RATE US as we love hearing from you!
Got ideas for a feature you’d like to see in the app? Let us know by using the feedback section in the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App not working with order status/tracking
Update: (-4 stars) the app recently caused stress when it showed both of my boxes as delivered but if you look on the website (B&H) it shows one box not delivered. I’m also having issues tracking the orders when clicking through your order status on the front page. I only get it to work by going into my account and then looking at recent orders but even that is no good when it gives you the wrong info.
The store has always been one of the best and the app is now following in those footsteps. Sorting and filtering is fantastic and I can quickly see my options. This is unlike some other sites that give you a handful of options leaving you to sift through hundreds of products. Well done!
Could be better
1) When you try to filter a search list, during a search that has a lot of options (for example: 27”), filter doesn’t allow to tap on any of the filter options (except sorting) and it’s not possible to scroll left/right in certain filter options (for example in search of 27”, it’s not possible to scroll “category” or “brand”)
2) Some things are available for checkout, yet only when I’m done typing ALL the necessary shipping and card information, I get the warning that I can’t buy all the things in my cart (it doesn’t even say what kind of stuff in my cart doesn’t allow me to make my order). For example, recently I tried to buy an Apple USB lightning Cable, everything was good, until I typed everything and tried to make an order. By the way, there is no possible reason why cables can’t be shipped to my country (Uzbekistan).
3) Probably not the problem of developer, but somehow system doesn’t allow me to order things with batteries in them to my country (Uzbekistan), which are NOT banned to ship here. I guess system doesn’t have relevant information regarding shipping rules to some countries, which people need to work on, because it kept me from buying a ton of things.
App not up to B and H Standards!
I've had this app installed for all of 30 minutes and I'm not impressed. I just placed a large order via phone a few hours ago. I downloaded this app to track it and likely buy more stuff. Logged into APP using web ID. NO ORDER STATUS. Odd. I have an email confirmation. Oh, wait. I used a different email on the phone when ordering. Ok, let's log out of the app and register/login with the email used on the phone. Could not find a way to log out! I had to exit and close the app. After registering and logging in with the 2nd email used when I phone-ordered. I go looking for my order. NO ORDER STATUS! odd. Where,s my stuff?
So off I go to buy more stuff, a camera shoulder bag. Filter by Nikon... That's cool... Lets add more filter criteria... Ooops! Made a mistake... Ok, let's simply clear all filter criteria... NOPE. Close app and start again... Once I did so, I started browsing my list. Guess what? NO DESCRIPTIONS displayed in the list of displayed items.
I spent more time screwing around with the UI than I did buying anything. Oh, that reminds me! There's no means to add a default credit card and shipping address...
Like I said at the beginning: not up to B and H Standards
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you were having trouble with your order history. Please email our customer service reps at firstname.lastname@example.org. They'll be more than happy to link your order to the correct account.
We hear your frustrations with filtering in the app and assure you that we are working to improve this interaction in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.