Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S, 6S+, 7 only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good and useful app but limitations
Got this for driving in Ireland and Northern Ireland and have to say generally a good app. Great for showing the road and telling you about roundabouts. I highly recommend getting it with telling you where the cameras are because it does help the driver.
What I don’t like is historical places (NewGrange, Cliffs of Moher, and more) weren’t listed and had a real hard time finding B&Bs (I don’t believe specific addresses are always in here).
What I’ll call it is a poor mans Google Maps but better than many other things you might use.
Needs Carplay Support
Decent app with offline support, but needs Carplay support for higher rating.
I've used the Navmii app for many years and always found it to be pretty reliable for GPS-assisted navigation in both the USA and Australia. The new unified version moves the 3-star app to 1 star for me for two reasons: (1) all my saved Favorite Places have disappeared (i.e., were not migrated over to the new version) and (2) Google search has been removed from the list of search providers meaning that the previously cumbersome search facility now takes 4 or 5 attempts to even find my home address in the US. I guess I'll place my navigational bet with Google Earth or Google Maps for future vacation travel. What a shame.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 213.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $1.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance) $2.99
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.