** Version 4.0. Redesigned for iOS8 with enhancements to the live leaderboard **
Picture this. You are walking up the 10th in your weekend competition. You look at your iPhone to check your scores, 2 under for the round. You select the leaderboard that shows you are in third place and only one off the leader. The excitement builds.
All of the players and the club house can now know how everybody is playing.
Golf Scorecard Pro makes scoring your golf games easy, fast and accurate.
The live competition feature puts the buzz into your tournaments.
Checkout the website (www.golfscorecardpro.com) for more information.
- Simple fast setup
- Email invitations
- Automatic live real time scoring
- Score up to four players (Handicap +5 to 54)
- Shots, the actual shots taken
- Stroke, the true score based on your handicap
- Stableford, points awarded based on the score in relation to each hole
- Scores, New Running total, for example, 2 under for the round
- Additional scoring methods include, Match Play, 4BBB (Stableford and Stroke) and 2BBB (Stableford, Stroke and Match Play).
- Instantly switch between scoring methods
- Scores colour coded for more impact
- Courses can be saved and used again and again
- Email your game scores to all your friends
- No Wifi, 4G or 3G required to score your stand alone rounds
- Competition scoring does need Wifi, 4G or 3G for live scoring.
- Easy comparison of scores for a group of up to four
- Play a variety of golf games while the app automatically calculates your shots, strokes and stableford points
- Accommodates player handicaps for more competitive matches
- No mental arithmetic required
- Easily switch between scoring methods so each player can see their score in the format they prefer
- Saved courses are easily selected to play again
- Share rounds easily with others
- Live scoring puts a buzz into your Competitions.
For those who are seriously good the handicap has been extended to +5.
For James who prefers the landscape view this has been added back for some of the scoring methods. Please let me know if you would like this extending to all scoring methods.
A bug fix that was not saving some par 5's when adding a new course.
Thank you for all the feedback. Please keep it coming.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t even set up a game, uplink is broken. Also very clunky, tedious to set things up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.