-== Featured in the Gorgeous Games by Apple !!! ==-
-== "Samurai II is a very entertaining title with solid gameplay and stunning graphics." MacWorld.com ==-
The long-awaited sequel to Samurai: Way of the Warrior! While the original got rave reviews for its stylized manga graphics and quick, bloody gameplay, Samurai II delivers even more action and an intuitive new control scheme.
SlideToPlay.com - 4/4
Ipadarena.com - 10/10
AppSpy.com - 5/5
MacWorld.com - 4.5/5
AppAdvice.com - 4.5/5
Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5
Touchreviews.net - 4.5/5
Nineoverten.com - 4.5/5
Gamerstemple.com - 90/100
Pixeljumpers.com - 9/10
Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple – Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second on the Retina display or popping off the iPad screen.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
* Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
* Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
* Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
* Improved gameplay includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
* RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
* Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
* New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
* Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC and console games.
* Apple Game Center support, including Leaderboards and Achievements.
*Support iCloud to transfer save between various devices
*Support MFI Controllers (Gamepads)
* Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Special Thanks To : ImNoSuperMan, PureSkill, Squarezero, Rocco, eggzbacon, Prab
A small update has just been released.
With lots of awesome improvements and bug fixes.
We really appreciate all the feedback that you sent us.
Ratings and Reviews
They don't make them like this anymore
This game is from the golden age of the app market. You pay one price and you get one great game. And this is one of the best. If this game was made today it would be casino style with a bunch of terrible spin and win games scattered throughout and a constant barrage of them trying to sell you coins or xp or something. Started this game in 2011 and I'm just replaying it now and realizing how great gaming could be on a phone if money hadn't ruined it.
Still the best!
After SOOO many years since it came out, this still remains the best game from Madfinger Software and also the best samurai game in AppStore
It’s been my favorite since it came out years ago, you guys should update the first one as well
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 187.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.