• General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
As good as #1
August 9, 2019
Rather than the same puzzles as other point/click games, Broken Sword uses logic to sneak around. There are a few puzzles, but those are not the common ones that I’ve seen. This is one of my favorites; right up there with Thimbleweed Park.
I had a bit of trouble with clicking on some touch points, however I’m on iPhone 6s, so that’s on me. It worked best if I flicked my finger downward over the spots (ie: inventory bag).
Storyline, voice acting, puzzles, graphics, music, hint system, mechanics. The ending was fun!
Hoping in an update there will be an option to make the characters walk faster. I would have like to be more involved in the final cut scene.
The Broken Sword series is great, and makes for a perfect game on the iPad. Bring them all to the App Store please!
Glad you kept this updated for the system that I’m on! 4 stars until I finish. The controls are finicky. I had to use a hint in the first problem because it was pretty random. The next few challenges have been fun to solve. They are a challenge compared to other point and click adventures. Enjoying it!
- Revolution Software Limited
- 766.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Revolution Software Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.