***** Sentinel 4: Dark Star is now available! Get the series' latest epic installment here on the App Store! *****
The stunning third chapter of the highly acclaimed Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series!
* Metacritic Metascore: 87!
* WINNER: Best App Ever Awards 2010 Best iPad Strategy Game!
* GOLD AWARD Winner: PocketGamer!
* 2nd Place: Best App Ever Awards 2010 Best iPhone Strategy Game!
* Pocket Gamer's Top 10 iPhone games 2010!
* iPhone Quality Index Top 10 iPhone games 2010!
* Know Your Mobile's Top 10 smartphone games 2010!
Take the fight to the alien homeworld and unleash a massive arsenal of weaponry!
* UNIVERSAL build - play on ALL iPhones, iPod Touches & iPads!
* A challenging campaign featuring 20 levels across 14 distinctive & demanding maps!
* A powerful commander mech which can level up and gain new abilities as you play!
* Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal!
* IAP offers a new 15 level campaign, new commander, new weapons, new enemies and more!
* Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of the mission!
* Stunning graphics & fx - with full high-resolution Retina Display support!
* Endless modes for all maps with online highscores.
* Classic mode allows you to compete for scores in a pure skill-based game mode.
* Game Center integrated for achievements & score leaderboards!
* Exclusive music by the creators of the Sentinel 2 music - Specimen A.
* Completely reworked and revamped game engine.
Good luck, Commander!
pocketgamer.co.uk - GOLD AWARD
"A game of immense quality, Sentinel 3: Homeworld represents the best of the tower defence genre with both depth and immediate action."
Featured in PocketGamer's Top 10 iPhone Games Of 2010!
"The Tower Defense Game that all TD games will now be measured by."
VIDEO & MORE INFO
** Look out for SENTINEL 4: DARK STAR, coming Q3 2014! **
- Fix for retina iPads, the size of the display is now back to normal.
- Look out for Sentinel 4: Dark Star coming Q3 2014!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loved the first 2 and this is bigger and better. Best TD game in the app store. Worth the money. Works great on my 3GS.
Update: so I've beaten the game now , love it. Very addicting. One small problem though, when I upgrade a tower to the max it will pause the game for a few seconds. Not a huge deal but it is a little annoying. Other then that this game is exactly what I want in a TD game. Bring on number 4.
Update: so I've noticed you changed "coming 2013" to "in development" for number 4. Kinda disappointing since I waited all year for it.
Still the Best
Out of all of the games in the series, I still like this game the most. It has an second campaign that is as large as the main campaign and adds even more weapons and ship powers. On top of that, two very unique commanders built for different situations. While the graphics may not be next gen, they are still serviceable and does not detract from the game, in my opinion. I just wish this was updated to the newest IOS version so I can play this alongside Sentinel 4 (second favorite).
What sets this tower game apart from others is that is it customizable. You can select weapons to use and use points u receive to get more slots. Also u need to actually play the game a lot to unlock more weapons and secondary's. but best of all there is no bullcrap in game purchases. Please make another game and I will gladly buy it.
- Origin8 Technologies Limited
- 113.9 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Campaign 2 $1.99
- Unlock all weapons $0.99
- Maximum level Artemis armor $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.