FREE for a limited time! By the creators of AgingBooth, FatBooth (Top 25 All-Time Paid Apps), MixBooth, UglyBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.
What would you look like if you were bald? And what about your friends? Find out with BaldBooth, a fun way to instantly make people bald on photo with your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Use BaldBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, MMS, FaceBook, Twitter.
• More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"
• Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library or your Facebook albums
• Allows to choose a face among many on the same photo
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo library
• Share with your friends via MMS or email, FaceBook, Twitter...
BaldBooth is universal for your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
• BaldBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real baldness process.
• BaldBooth works best with front face photos with both ears and forehead exposed.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2016
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs / © CURAphotography / © Kolett / © Rui Vale de Sousa / © WavebreakMediaMicro
iOS 10 compatibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted to raise awareness for female pattern baldness and decided to try the app to truly be able to empathize. I was impressed with the amount of laughter and merriment I received from such an endeavor but disappointed with the fact that I looked like Gollum's mother. Oh well, needless to say this app is for you
Since middle school I’ve always wondered what I’d look like bald. So a couple of years ago my family, some friends, and I used this app to see what we’d look like bald. We thought, “There is no way I’d look that bad! That app is fun, but no way.”
After shaving my head for real earlier this month and comparing the photos, yes, we assure you, this app is incredibly accurate! 😳😂
So if you don’t like how you look in this app, don’t shave your head. 😉
Laughing at cancer
I found this app on my birthday and have been fighting cancer, since I was loosing my hair I thought I would get my head shaved today... lol you gave me a sneak preview so I did all of my family members. Won't they be surprised that they all cut their hair for support on my birthday and then posted it on Facebook 💯
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.