The sequel for Aralon arrives on December 3rd on iOS!!!
That which is done cannot be undone, but it can be avenged.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
An iPhone 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Cloud Save: Save your game progress and access it on multiple IOS devices
- Full Retina Display and iPad Support
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
-64 bit compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I want more!
This game has so much potential. I keep coming back to it. The bugs are bad though. It needs more fine tuning all around. The force close issue is why I haven’t been able to ever complete it. You are my favorite game dev for anything mobile. Please, don’t stop ever!
Great game still by today's standard
Got this years ago but today there are a few bugs that are new to me. Main quest is broken since after reaching the royal palace. And now the side quest where I have to do smugglers cove when I enter the cave I am behind the doorway and can't move except exit the location.
Other than these issues it still plays better than on my phone years ago. Will still play just to see what else is new. Thanks for a great game and the cool additions to the platform. Guess I'll be checking out mophite your new game.
Oh yeah the sequel to this game was a bit disappointing I only played on my shield tablet(first game I got for in in the playstore) but not on iOS since it wasn't any better than this one.
Edit: As for the main quest, that's my bad. I was supposed to keep up with the storyline to continue the game. And with smugglers cove entrance I use the item that levitate the wearer. I tried my best not to give any spoilers since I enjoyed this game years ago and always recommend this title.
Amazing app But there are problems
I’ve played this game before and I just wanted to play it again but now that I’ve downloaded it, there’s been some issues. I have a 6s so I don’t know why it’s buggy. If I want to travel anywhere via the harbor master, as soon as i tap on a place like Redrock, the app closes and i’m at my home screen. I also have another issue where i can’t even enter some caves like smugglers cove. there’s a quest that requires you to kill somebody in the cove but i can’t even enter it. I hope you read this review and hopefully fix it❤️
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 512.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © CrescentMoonGames.com
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Karma $1.99
- 350 Karma $5.99
- 600 Karma $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.