Simply safe, networked, flexible and efficient irrigation.
Setting the irrigation system is a time-consuming optimization process that is always a compromise solution in the end.
Too little or too much nozzle pressure will worsen the irrigation result and lead to significantly higher energy costs.
Often, a large number of devices with different user interfaces must be coordinated with each other.
ID4 (Intelligent Devices for Irrigation) is the new standardized smart pump and irrigation equipment software for quick and easy adaptation to any irrigation situation.
The devices are permanently connected to the Internet and display in real time the current status of the corresponding device (irrigation machine or pump system) and their local position.
Settings can be easily adjusted in seconds using the ID4 Irrigation app from the smartphone.
Elaborate surveillance trips are thus a thing of the past.
In a map view, the position and operating status are clearly displayed.
The internal information system immediately informs if action is required.
A mobile application gives you full and direct access to your machines and devices. All basic parameters and system information are displayed and can be changed and saved.
The operator can assign the rights to the device access individually to his employees.
The system enables unprecedented adaptation to changing conditions within seconds. Waste of energy and water are thus a thing of the past.
That will change for you in the future:
- Easy starting and stopping of your irrigation, diesel engines and electric pump system remotely
- Fast pressure adjustment and optimization of the irrigation result
- adaptation of pump-relevant parameters, such as Pipe filling times, maximum system pressure, limit value control
- adaptation of machine-relevant parameters, such as Feed speed, pre and post irrigation, early stop, different speeds
- Automate workflows
- Display of the device status in a map or list
- Reduction of downtime and better utilization of available capacities
- Automatically running documentation in your own cloud
- Mobile device setup
- Remote maintenance
IrriMOP device control - Fixed bug that blocked access to the manufacturer SETUP area
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.