A complete 3D chess experience in HD. Swipe rotate and pinch to zoom to adjust the board to any viewing angle. Watch as your Queen moves in real time to its destination and obliterates the opposing piece. Play online with Game Center, Bluetooth or locally against your friends, family and other chess enthusiasts.
- 3D board and pieces with the ability to rotate to any view
- Game Center achievements, leaderboard, matchmaking and voice chat
- Play against a computer opponent
- 2 player local mode
- Play online or over Bluetooth versus your friends
- Official FIDE (Elo) rating system
- iPad support
- Retina display support
- 4 different 3D environments
- Online leaderboard
- Lobby notifications notify you when your game is joined or a move is made
- Multiplayer chat
- 2D button to lock the screen in 2D mode
- 2D piece set option for 2D mode
- 3D lock view button
- Optional auto rotate that saves each player's viewing angle and returns to it after each move (perfect for the iPad)
- Online games can be played at any pace and your opponent does not need to be online to play
- Save and load previous games
- Load a saved game and play it with a friend via Bluetooth
- PGN export and load
- Varying computer opponent difficulty
- FICS (freechess.org) integration.
- Fixed button text.
- Fixed Bluetooth issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can someone please make a Bluetooth chess app that works? This one keeps hanging waiting to connect. Please don't advertise that this is a Bluetooth-enabled two player game. Happy to donate .99 to the effort.
Don't buy this app if you want to play your friend via Bluetooth. It just sits there saying "Connecting... Please wait or press ok to cancel" and never progresses.
Good but bluetooth bugs
I bought this to play two player over bluetooth but there seems to be a UI bug where the other device doesn't show up during selection of bluetooth connection. I managed to click some squiggly line and eventually made a connection but it was very buggy and would sometimes crash.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.