Lacrosse Coach Pro is a play editor, practice designer, and team management app. You can design and save plays and drills, store your rosters, and present your work on external displays, projectors, or full screen on your device. Men and Women's fields are supported.
- Plays created in steps can now be viewed as a series
- Text boxes can be placed directly on the field
- Save "Plays" and "Drills"
- Write and save general notes or notes specific to your plays
- Save "Formations" as templates to make plays faster and more efficiently
- Manage your team with the Roster Editor
- Present plays on an external display, projector or in full screen on your device
- Share plays and rosters as files with iTunes File Share or email them
- Export plays as photos
Play Editor Features:
- MLL field as an option
- Men's or Women's field
- Full or Half field
- Add orange cones
- Add lacrosse balls
- Add and move player objects
- Change color of player objects
- Add text to player objects
- Automatic arrow option
- Change marker color
- Change marker size
- Clear screen
- iOS 9.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great program until I recently updated
This was a great ap. Drew all of drills and plays for my coaches. Then I did the update last week, app crashed every time I opened. My only fix was to delete and re install. Works fine but I lost all previous work. Thankfully I saved them all as pictures.
New to the app
I like what I have been able to do so far. The app is great only issues I have is that I can’t move my roster to the field, and there is no tutorial to walk through setting things up.
So far so good
It is a pain getting the markers exactly where you want them. It would be much better if i had a tablet, drawing lines isn't easy. Overall is a good app just wish i had a bigger screen
The developer, Graphate LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.