TextWiz allows you to easily send messages to your friends or clients. Messages are sent directly from your phone and responses are received in the Messages app, the same way as if you had individually messaged each recipient.
Join those who have sent millions of messages with TextWiz!
* Notifying clients about promotions.
* Sending holiday wishes (without the usual annoying group text).
* No subscription costs or recurring fees.
* No setup required - use contacts directly from your phone’s address book.
* Fast support with in-app contact us link.
* Load message or recipient list from previously sent messages
* Resume sending messages if TextWiz is re-launched or shutdown while sending.
* Group management built-in.
* Groups are seamlessly exported back into the system address book (when supported).
* Insert custom fields (First name, Last name, etc) into your message.
* Recipients won’t see the message as a group message and can’t see other recipients.
* Attach a photo or screenshot to your message.
* Save a message as a template for quick re-use later.
Note that each message will be presented and need to be confirmed before it is sent. This also allows for message customization with the built in dynamic fields. Although every message will be the same without the use of dynamic fields, confirming the messages is required due to limitations in the iOS.
- Display unified contacts so they do not show as duplicates
- UI Improvements when device is in Dark Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, works as described!
Love this app! It let me send out 110 Thanksgiving Day text messages in under 10 minutes!
This app isn't perfect (hence the four stars) but the developer was immediately responsive to my feedback and I have a feeling I will update it to five stars very soon!
Waste of time and money
Not intuitive — period.
Not bad, but doesn't do what I really need it to do
Sure, you can create a group and send personalized text messages. But the messages are sent 1 at a time. So the app loads the message and you hit send. If you've got a group of 50 then you wait and hit send 50 times.
There is a free app that does the same thing, but the free app has ads. So not bad, but not ideal. Probably not worth the money.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Dougherty
- 11.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 MikeCheck Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.