Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
This app is not support iCloud sync.
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Quick bug fixes
The developers addressed almost all of the critiques of the last version. Things are still a bit laggy and slow. And it takes too long for the auto advance to move forward on the handwriting mode. But it's a great app, especially for creating documents or graphs. I still prefer goodnotes for my handwritten notes but upad will definitely get some regular use within my app arsenal.
While the newest update at least gave me a chance to see what this app was all about, there are still some major issues. First, when pictures are added, the colors occasionally mysteriously change. A standard picture was changed to an all-blue hue, while another picture went through fine. It happened more than once, so it wasn't a one time error. Another major issue is that the auto-advance feature while handwriting causes the app to erase everything you wrote, any time you touch the pink area. This renders the app virtually unusable if you're interested in using it for handwritten notes (unless you write right to left, in which case this glitch doesn't apply). Finally, the app feels too laggy and slow when switching between features. While I'm still very interested in seeing what upad has to offer, it's currently useless, with several major bugs
Great App! So much better than notability
I was using notability for school for a while and was very frustrated with some of its lack of function. This app solves almost all of the notability flaws! Thank you so much!
Paid app in free of charge with AD
Thanks a lot for giving paid features with free and also for un annoying AD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.