Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
This app is not support iCloud sync.
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars worthy
I was looking for a free app for writing and this by far is the that gives most of the features free. Thanks to you guys
As I expected
I’m a college student and I was looking for some kind of app like this and this app is super helpful. Worth getting it.
It's very good. I don't know why this app isn't more popular. I've been using Noteshelf that cost $4.99 and found Upad almost accidentally. This is a free version and is still much better than Noteshelf maybe except for a couple minor drawbacks.(it's a tad slower when I magnify the writing area too big, and there's no pencil/eraser tool bar on magnified area. I have to use the tool bar on top of the page which is a little inconvenient when trying to write something in a hurry. Image crop function would be nice too)
Writing is very smooth and responsive- even slightly better than Noteshelf.
I love that I can open PDF files. I like it better than using pdf annotation app. (You can only open up to 5 PDF files in lite version)
Also, they have so many note templates and 2012 planners for Free download on their website. I love this because other note apps actually ask to pay for couple stupid note templates! Will have to buy a full version..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.