Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Thanks for using NoteMaster! This update contains an improved search bar, and minor layout fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
6 years later, no problems
Been using this for years, and have come to rely on it extensively to jot down things that normally go in one ear and out the other. Positive effect on my life. It synchronizes between the phone and iPad, very good, which adds redundancy. It’s been great to keep track of albums, movies, books people recommend, 10 different shopping lists, packing lists for trips or jobs, tidbits of information for home improvement. On the latter it is great to embed photos, but be able to write notes with it and categorize rather than just getting lost in the camera roll.
Hasn’t changed much in the time I’ve used it, but I could care less. It is a poor substitute for a word processor, you can’t do power point presentations, limited formatting options, all that is fine, since it’s for remembering crucial bits of info, not publishing a magazine.
Outstanding Note Organizer!
Have used this app frequently for about four years. Never a glitch or even a hiccup. Easy to create new notes and folders, perfect tab navigation, custom appearance, etc.
I never worry that notes will vanish since I chose Dropbox for automatic backup. Individual notes are synced in a dedicated "NoteMaster" folder in the Dropbox "apps" folder when app is opened or closed. They're saved in docx format automatically, so I can retrieve them with other apps that can access Dropbox, such as Word. Syncing is virtually invisible with no effect on performance. Opens and closes nearly instantly at your command.
It's a supercharged note pad, not a full function business word processor. That's it's beauty and exactly what I wanted. And it does it's job exceedingly well. Far, far better than the native Apple Notes in so many ways.
Much promise, but no development or support
The idea is great - a quick note taker that saves everything in a common DOC format.
However I wish I'd read the entire version history before buying the full version. The app has not been developed in over four years, the only thing author is still doing is making sure sync works. (And when it doesn't the user seems to be SOL since its Tuesday and I am still waiting to hear from the developer).
There's no real support for text formatting (the Header function is bizarrely implemented and fairly unusable). There's no way to protect your sensitive notes, e.g. with the native Office encryption. The app does not appear in "Open with" menu so no way to send info into it. Finally, it seem to have a problem with docs created in Onedrive online, if they have any images in them. The encryption would be the single biggest improvement.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.