VBB "Bus & Train" app: Route planner and tickets for all public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg.
Please note: The menu can be accessed through the VBB app by swiping from left to right.
- Home: Route planner and mobile phone ticket can be used immediately
- Connection information for all services regarding regional transport, commuter trains, underground, trams, buses and ferries throughout the entire Berlin-Brandenburg network area
- Real-time data from almost all transport companies in Berlin and Brandenburg
- On time: Departure times at stops/stations with the possibility to adjust the display
- Connections/routes can be added to your calendar or shared with friends via text message, email, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and further messenger apps
- Network plans: once downloaded, they are also available offline
- The search options now also include routes for visually impaired and blind passengers
- The app is optimized for use with VoiceOver support.
Handyticket (mobile phone ticket)
- Short-journey tickets, single tickets, 4-journey tickets, day passes, small-group day tickets for the entire network area of Berlin and Brandenburg as well as tickets for tourists (WelcomeCard, CityTourCard, Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket)
- Payment by direct debit, credit card or PayPal
- Prepaid payment or credit card direct purchase without registration and without providing personal data information
- Registration for customer account e.g. for receipt processing requests
- Use of the VBB account in the “Handyticket-Deutschland-App” for purchasing tickets to use in other regions within Germany
Access rights: exclusively for features within the app
- Contacts: take over the addresses from your own contacts to the start/destination search (e.g. search for girlfriend Petra by typing "Petra")
- Calendar: Enter the found searches into your own calendar as an appointment reminder
- Tracking: Displays the nearest stop/station for the search for transport links, or the boarding stop/station associated with the mobile phone ticket (Handyticket)
- Photos and camera: Take a photo or select from Gallery to assign custom destinations for route calculation
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and comments to info@VBB.de.
- the search options now also allow individual routes for visually impaired and blind passengers to be searched
- Optimizing the app for use with VoiceOver support
- Navigation assistant possible in every route
- Consideration of elevator disturbances at S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations for fully accessible routes with output of alternative routes
- new function in the search options: do not change at (entered stop)
- indication of the transport operator for each journey
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't buy ticket
There is a function to buy an online ticket but it doesn't work. When you click purchase the app just infinitely loads. Better off using the DB app.
The most privacy breaking app ever
This App requires access to your contact (why?). In order to buy ticket you must provide not only phone number but as well DOB (why???). This app collects all important info about single person. I hope they protect their customer data!
You cannot register unless you have a German number. (Activation doesn’t work) so if you are a tourist, you better buy your ticket from a ticket machine instead.
Also, ironically, the app asks you to permit access to tour contact list. Why is that??
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.