The Horsepower calculator gives an estimate of vehicle(car, truck, motorcycle) engine horsepower, torque and other engine computations. Additionally supplied are five helpful converters for US/Imperial and Metric units.
Also, you are buying a reference for common CNC Programming G-Codes and M-Codes. It is useful to machinists, engineers, programmers, teachers and students.
- Trap Speed
- Estimated Time
- Torque/Engine Speed
The Trap Speed method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the speed at which the car completed the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Estimated Time method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the time it took that car to travel the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Torque speed method uses the torque in foot-pounds times the engine speed in revolutions per minute, RPM, divided by 5,252 to get the horsepower.
- Tire Diameter
- Power/Weight Ratio
- Horsepower and Kilowatts
- Fuel Flow
- Temperature Conversion
• Square Inches and Shorter Conversion
• Square Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters & Millimeters Conversion
• Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Miles & Kilometers Conversion
• US/Imperial to Metric Units Conversion
• Metric to US/Imperial Units Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters Volume Conversion
• Feet, Yards, & Meters Volume Conversion
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• All iPhone screens are supported
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
No network connectivity required.
Note: All information in this app is for informational purposes only.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes to prevent crashing
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for cars and engines
Results are quick
Awesome Full Featured Resource!
I've had this app since it was two separate sections relating to ET speed and estimated HP. The developer has continually added new, abstract, unusual and very useful information modules. The newest update seems to include programming info for computerized CNC machines.
This app is way to complicated, and not accurate at all in my experience.
The developer, Verosocial Studio, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Verosocial Studio
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Verosocial Studio
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.