Nika Belotserkovskaya’s recipes are now available in an iPhone/iPad app. Popular or unusual, with monthly updates and a multitude of additional features. And of course, “step by step” instructions: You'll never go wrong! You can create a grocery list in it, or send someone a recipe by eMail.
Nika Belotserkovskaya (Belonika) is an editor, writer and mother of three boys. She’s recognized by a large audience, thanks to her blog which quickly became the most popular in Russia’s Internet cooking circles.
She authored the books “Recipkies” and “Dietkies”, which are best-sellers in Russia. In 2010, Nika Belotserkovskaya founded the “Belonika & Les Chefs” cooking school in Provence (France).
The app already contains nearly 100 free recipes. In the future, more will show up from time to time. There are also exclusive pay recipe collections, which can't be found in the blog.
Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GREAT recipes, GREAT, large photos of the completed dish as well as GREAT step-by-step photos and the app is EASY to traverse. Add all of that to a good mix of recipes and skill level (to make them) and you've got a wonderful app. That being said, it would be really helpful if Nutrition Value were added to each recipe and if recipes would save in alphabetical order or if they could be "manually" rearranged, which would make it easier to find them once saved in the Favorites folder.
Overall, this app is one of my favorites and has been on my phone since I downloaded it a few weeks ago!!!
Brilliantly simple app.
Easy to follow the recipe. I like the little descriptions and pictures of course. One of the most organized recipe apps I've seen. I like that it's not overloaded with recipes yet! :) thank you!!! Love the shopping cart as well.
Great app, great photos, sloppy editing
1. Great intuitive application
2. Gorgeous photos, always creatively composed
3. Like the step by step instructions
1. These recipes may be original and exotic to a Russian audience, but I have yet to see one original recipe that is not a straight copy of some classic dish. Yes they may be garnished and photographed very prettily, but they shouldn't be called recipes from Belonika. She didn't invent them.
2. Russian audience loves Belonika for her original and fresh language. The recipes are very poorly translated, and they don't reflect Belonika's original style in any way. On top of that, there are many translation errors pertaining specific culinary terms.
- G&G Dynamics
- 64.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- © belonika.ru
- In-App Purchases
- Все рецепты $0.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.