Nika Belotserkovskaya’s recipes are now available in an iPhone/iPad app. Popular or unusual, with monthly updates and a multitude of additional features. And of course, “step by step” instructions: You'll never go wrong! You can create a grocery list in it, or send someone a recipe by eMail.
Nika Belotserkovskaya (Belonika) is an editor, writer and mother of three boys. She’s recognized by a large audience, thanks to her blog which quickly became the most popular in Russia’s Internet cooking circles.
She authored the books “Recipkies” and “Dietkies”, which are best-sellers in Russia. In 2010, Nika Belotserkovskaya founded the “Belonika & Les Chefs” cooking school in Provence (France).
The app already contains nearly 100 free recipes. In the future, more will show up from time to time. There are also exclusive pay recipe collections, which can't be found in the blog.
If you choose to purchase subscription «All recipes», payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within a 24-hour period prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current «All recipes» subscription price start at 0,49 USD/month. Prices in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, great photos, sloppy editing
1. Great intuitive application
2. Gorgeous photos, always creatively composed
3. Like the step by step instructions
1. These recipes may be original and exotic to a Russian audience, but I have yet to see one original recipe that is not a straight copy of some classic dish. Yes they may be garnished and photographed very prettily, but they shouldn't be called recipes from Belonika. She didn't invent them.
2. Russian audience loves Belonika for her original and fresh language. The recipes are very poorly translated, and they don't reflect Belonika's original style in any way. On top of that, there are many translation errors pertaining specific culinary terms.
I don’t know what’s going on wit app. I’ve tried reinstalling it at least 30 times. It constantly crashes! You are lucky if you have enough time to screenshot the recipe! I can’t even download 80% of recipes. It crashes all the time. Probably the worst app so far. Great recipes but technical issues make it impossible to use.
It doesn’t work
The app crashes all the time . Recipes are not downloaded . The steps in recipes that happened to download, are in wrong order . Very disappointed. I don’t ask free stuff but since you offer this app make sure it works .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- G&G Dynamics
- 66.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- © belonika.ru
- In-App Purchases
- Все рецепты $0.49