Fishing Spots app - The ultimate fishing guide! With over a million users, this app is the fastest and easiest way to find a fishing spot near you! 100% FREE to use with no hidden charges.
• Explore local fishing maps that show locations, photos and catch details.
• Find the best times to fish with a real time fishing forecast.
• Create your personal logbook and capture the details of every trip.
• Share your catches with other anglers or keep it private.
• Enjoy premium features with no subscription fees!
GPS Fishing Maps
• Discover new fishing spots and where fish are being caught.
• Save fishing hotspots and waypoints as locations and log GPS coordinates, photos and descriptions.
• Advanced map filtering by catches, fishing spots, reports, photos, buoys and stream gauges.
• Search millions of bodies of water such as; lakes, rivers, oceans, streams and ponds.
• 7-day marine & land weather with hourly forecasts.
• Real-Time NOAA Marine Buoy & USGS Inland station monitoring with wind, wave, tide and river flow rates.
• Water temperature, precipitation, humidity and barometric pressure
• Global tide data and prediction charts with high tides and low tides
• Find the best times to fish based on the "Solunar Theory"
• Easily navigate the fishing forecast to find the major and minor activity periods
• Sun & moon forecast which include sunrise, sunset, moon positions and astronomical phases.
• Hourly charts to predict the best fishing times.
• Create your own digital fishing log and capture all the details of every catch.
• 45+ logbook attributes that can be tagged to a single catch.
• Automatically log a catch with weather conditions, water temperature, sun & moon phases & more.
• You have complete control over your privacy settings. Choose to share your fishing experiences or keep it private.
Connect with other Anglers
• Connect with anglers both locally or around the globe.
• Find other anglers through discovery, Geo location or what fish species they are catching.
• Share fishing photos, reports, and engage in conversation with other anglers.
• Get fishing tips, tricks and more from the Fishing Spots community.
Social News Feed
• We offer multiple news feeds including; Global, Local and Following.
• The "Global" news feed includes posts from all anglers on the platform
• The "Local" news feed can be customized to a radius of 10-500 miles around you.
• The "Following" news feed can be tailored by following specific fish species, anglers and bodies of water.
Virtual Tackle Box
• Personalized tackle box to track your commonly used baits and lures
• Add your custom tackle with description and photo
• Quickly tag a logged catch with the bait you used
Fishing Clubs & Groups
• Create or join fishing groups with other anglers who share the same fishing interests.
• Perfect for fishing clubs, organizations or your closest fishing buddies.
• Interested in bass, fly, or saltwater fishing? We have a group for you!
• We have over 33,000 fish species in our database incl. all variations of bass, trout, walleye, carp, pike, catfish, etc.
• Track and follow any type of fish in any body of water from your local lake to the ocean.
• Interested in catching Mahi, Tuna or Sailfish on your next big fishing trip? Just follow those fish species to get local knowledge, fishing tips and tricks.
For general questions or support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go fish and get hooked with the largest fishing community in the industry! Fishing Spots is powered by the FishAngler platform.
** Now supporting Dark Mode! **
If you have IOS 13.0 or later, you can adopt the system wide appearance. Just go to Settings > Display & Brightness.
Dark mode provides a great viewing experience in low-light environments. Plus, it looks pretty cool!
Give it a try and let us know what you think... We are always looking to improve your experience with every new release!
We hope you enjoy this new version and keep those comments and suggestions coming. Email us at: email@example.com
Fishing Spots - The ultimate fishing guide.
Tight lines & happy fishing!
Ratings and Reviews
And it’s back to being great again!
I am changing my previous 1 star review back to 5 stars after the latest update. I’m glad I didn’t delete the app and never look back after the app got new ownership, because it is back to the functional app that I originally loved since they brought back the map feature to show where fish are being caught. That’s the only reason I used this app so much in the past anyways!! Thanks for the update!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your updated review. We are updating the app every two weeks and adding new features. Please keep the feedback coming
Amazing App For Every Angler
I have been having a blast with this app! It’s really great for following others who are like minded and local - all the way out to people around the world. I rely on the fishing forecast features, and the ability to document and log your catches is top notch. I feel like I’m getting to know others because of their active feeds and catch logs. There is no downside...A+!
Developer Response ,
Great to hear! Thanks for the review. We are glad your enjoying the app 👍 and the fishing forecast feature. If you need anything, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tight Lines & Happy Fishing! Fishing Spots
This is app is very great and useful. There’s many ways in which the app can help someone and more people should know about it. Many people want this but don’t know it exists. I conclude the makers of the app should sought more advertising and marketing, so others can find the app as well as have more people interacting on the app-thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review Carson and glad you are enjoying the app! We would love it if you can help us spread the word. We have an invite feature so you can tell your friends. Go to the 'more' menu and select 'Invite Friends'.
Fishing Spots Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.