KTXS Television, is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was good, now “Bugs Bunny”
Used to be a wonderful app that I’ve used for several years, but starting Jan 2020 it won’t open and I have to shut down my iPhone and restart it in order for the KTXS app to go have a bowel movement. This app “stinks” now because it refuses to open.
I deleted KTXS Weather app and in mid January 2020 went with AccuWeather. It runs great on my iPhone 11 Pro Max running the current IOS.
Installed on iPhone 8 and app works great.
This app has been very well thought out. Has everything we need at a glance.
Don’t like the new updated app.
I really used to like the app. But now the weather alert overlays blot our the precipitation. I have tried to find a way to lighten the watches and warnings, but it isn’t intuitively obvious. I am starting to use the Weather Station app instead. Wish you would put the other version back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.