Conquist 2 Online Arena: A mind blowing take on strategy games
Challenge your friends wherever they are! Use your IPad as a board, pass and play your IPhone or show who's the boss online and reach the top of the leaderboard!
No friends? Try the merciless bots and earn exciting achievements!
With Conquist 2 the quest for fun is over. Yes, it has it all.
- Universal real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
- Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
- 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
- 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
- Universal application: buy it once play it on all your devices.
- 31 exciting achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
- IPad party mode: Use the IPad as a board, no need to pass it around.
- Pass'n'Play on your IPhone/IPod Touch.
- Up to six players on the same device.
- Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
- Zoom and Scroll the board. Easy on old eyes ;)
- Configurable game rules.
- Customizable game play and game speed.
- Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore ;)
- Optimized for retina display
Fix crash when bots turn in armies
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Conquist 2 is a great game and has a lot of new features over the original. I would recommend it to anyone who has a mind for strategy games. I do have a couple suggestions: in the statistics page, add an option to see how many enemy units each player has killed by round. I recognize that you can back into this number by combining both the units lost stat and the differential stat, but it would be nice to see this units killed stat directly. Also, it would be nice to have the option of amending the game board - specifically being able to remove the connection lines in the mesoamerica game that connect far away provinces through supposed waterways. These drive me crazy. I really don't think the mesoamericans had ocean worthy vessels that could transport large armies in such a fashion, but more importantly, these connection lines create too many border provinces and make holding a whole section extremely difficult. I also wouldn't mind removing 1 or 2 connection lines in the roman and Asian maps too. All in all a great game though.
sound effects are awful
would be a 4 possibly 5 star game if the sound effects werent awful. its very fun though. pure strategy.
EDIT: i recently discovered you can disable the roll wheel in the settings which also removes the terrible sound effects the bots make. this game is really fun and you can devise your own strategies the longer you play. i havent put this game down for more than 12 hours since i bought it.
Great game I want more and will pay
This is my favorite game. I wish I could buy more maps. I also wish there was some ultimate challenge where you beat levels, accept specific challenges where it gets harder and harder. I would pay for extra upgrades. I also want to do it on my MacBook like I used to but now I can only play it on my IPad.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.