How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
This app helps to assess if you're ready for the end of 5th grade tests. You will see an explanation of how to find the right answer when you get a question wrong, but there is no other teaching in the app. It's practice for your test!
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 5th grade level.
Topics covered include:
math with money
5th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Practice anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 5th grade level
- Start with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- This app keeps my son focused after school. The information is presented in a fun way so he is learning and reinforcing what he is studying at school.
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
With practice you can achieve your best score!
Performance improvements for the latest devices. Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about our apps! Thanks so much for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Summer
I purchased this app to get my soon to be 5th grader familiar with the math he'll be learning in the upcoming school year. I thought it would give lessons, but it's only for testing, which is fine because I just sit with him and teach it to him myself. He's been learning a lot and I believe it will give him confidence to tackle 5th grade math throughout the school year! :)
This app keeps my son focused after school. The information is presented in a fun way so he is learning and reinforcing what he is studying at school. It's fun for parents as well!
Please add IOWA tests
I like this a lot I use it with my son . But is schools are using IOWA if you can add the practice of that would be great I'll pay for that :) . Thank you and keep up the good work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.