** ON for Learning Award **
** Parents' Choice Silver Award **
** Kidscreen Best Learning App--Branded **
Elmo loves this app! It has songs and videos about letters. It has coloring pages and games about letters. It has all the letters from A to Z! Elmo even made a new alphabet song for it. Elmo thinks it’s the best ABC app ever! Come on, explore the alphabet with Elmo! (If you enjoy learning your ABCs, you’ll love learning your 123s! Check out “Elmo Loves 123s” in the App Store! )
• Slide, sweep, swipe, touch, trace and dig to discover over eighty classic Sesame Street clips, seventy five Sesame Street coloring pages, and four different ways to play hide and seek!
• Touch and trace your favorite letter to unlock its surprises.
• Tap on the star button to discover even more letter activities.
• Personalize by adding your own photos and videos to the game.
• ABCs tracker for grown-ups to see how your child is doing.
• Ability to purchase even more great letter content and holiday surprises.
• Letter identification (uppercase and lowercase)
• Letter sounds
• Letter tracing
• Art and creativity
• Music appreciation
• If you wish to personalize Elmo Loves ABCs by adding your own content, remember to complete all the fields: name, recording, photo, and video! If you do not have all four, your content will not appear in the game.
• PLEASE NOTE: Personalized photos and videos, are not backed up to the device library. To save or access this content, use the device's camera to create your content.
• Your videos must be in "Photos" (your device’s photo library) on your device or they will not be accessible by the game.
• To upload video into the "Photos" folder using iTunes, connect your device and click on the "Photos" tab. Click on the "sync photos from" box, and use the drop down menu to choose the folder that your videos are in. Make sure that you have the "include videos" box checked before you sync. If you are using a Mac, you may also use Photos to sync your videos under the pictures tab. Again, just make sure you have the "include videos" box checked.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some improvement
It is very difficult to trace the letters even as a parent I get frustrated on how the tracing on this app works. It doesn't utilize the whole screen so there’s a lot of waisted space which results in all of the buttons being very small. The whole point of the app is tracing the letter you select so if they make tracing simpler (for toddlers) it would be a whole lot better! It is very difficult to trace the letters. The app lags constantly. They also don’t utilize the full screen so there’s a lot of waisted space which results in all of the buttons being very small. If they could fix the lagging and make tracing simpler (for toddlers) it would be a whole lot better!
The videos and songs are great but function of the app is missing the mark.
Paid app has advertisements for other apps in it
I don’t usually write reviews for apps but I feel like I should for this one. This app has an advertisement in it that catches the eye of every single child who would ever use it and because of it the kid ends of clicking on the app advertisement instead of playing the game that we paid for him to play I think that this is a bad move and that they should reconsider how attentive attention grabbing that advertisement is so until they make a change so that my son can actually play the game rather than have his attention drawn to the bottom right corner every time he tries to do some thing. I am giving this a one star review and you bet that I’ll be watching because we are stuck inside because of coronavirus thanks for listening to my Ted talk
Letter sound error
My great-nephew loves playing on this app. However, as a retired teacher, I was dismayed that Elmo and the astronaut both said ahhh for the "a" sound. The letter "o" makes the ahhh sound while "a" makes the short a sound. I just bought the whole app for him, so I hope there are no more errors with letter sounds. Hopefully, you can change this problem with an upgrade.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sesame Workshop Apps
- 549.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Seasonal Fun Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.