- iPhone X resolution support
- new UI panel for better visibility of text (speed, alt, fuel...)
- moved collective handle to left side of the screen
- fixed issue with dragging camera while moving with collective
- other bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cockpit view improvements
Great sim. Can you make the following cockpit view improvements. These are featured in your air cav sim:
1. Being able to look around the cockpit. In Apache 3D you can't look right, left, up, down or behind you. You can do so in air cav.
2. Camera view for the pilot and gunner. In the air cav Apache you can fly from the pilot or gunner's perspective.
Again awesome sim & look forward to the updates.
Good game, needs a few details
This is a pretty good game, not great. It is actually missing a few details like flares. Having to switch between flying the aircraft and using the fire control system is a pain. Especially when you are receiving anti aircraft fire. I understand in reality that is why it is a 2 man aircraft but for gaming purposes it would make more sense to be able to do both simultaneously. Also the beginning tutorial should go through how to navigate from point to point better. There are some navigation features apparently that I didn’t know existed until the end of the game. It would also be helpful if they taught you how to take off and land instead of the trial and error process.
All in all I enjoyed the game but it could be better. It really needs more missions.
Controls are slow sluggish to respond
controlling the collective of the helicopter with the tilt of the phone is harder than it should be !the controls are slow and sluggish not very real, graphics are marginal
you can drive straight through the trees without crashing,crashing looks the fakest ( i do that alot )
missons are all repetition.
- Filip Kasik
- 545.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 Real Mobile Simulation Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.