Does your little one love trains and music? Train your Toddler!
Working on The Railroad: Train Your Toddler is an adorable toddler's rendition of the popular song, “I've been Working on the Railroad” and other musical favorites. This interactive children’s app explores immersive musical scenes across the railway throughout several exciting learning games and singing adventures.
Features and Accolades:
• Has been all the way to #1 for Music Games on the App store and ranked as high as #25 in top Kids Games!
• Children's app award nominations for music, creativity and gameplay!
• Featured on New and Noteworthy!
Sing-a-long with new music!
• Sing and play with the music from the classic nursery song "Working on the Railroad"
• New Sing Along: She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain
• New Sing Along: This Train is Bound for Glory
• Interact and explore beautifully animated scenes at your own pace in our new Free Play mode! All music is professionally recorded and composed especially for this app!
Brand New Train Builder Game!
• Design and build your very own train! Bolt on the wheels, pick your favorite type of engine and place the chimney with hundreds of variations!
Shapes and Letters Game
• Learn to spell the word Train by completing and matching shapes inside the letter! The perfect Toddler game that is super fun and incredibly educational!
• Collect and earn Stickers throughout the game and then play with them for hours with your very own stickers collection!
• Every Sticker has a unique flavor, the watering can waters, the train blows smoke, the hammer does the hammering, work on the railroad yourself!
Puzzles and Building
• Solve immersive puzzles from the world of Railroad
• Start the game by building a train engine! Work on the Railroad yourself!
No Ads or In App Purchases Whatsoever
• When you buy an app, its yours. There are no ads or any type of promotions, just fun and safe content for your child.
**Created by parents for parents with toddlers, Choo Choo!**
Another big update to your favorite train musical!
Featuring New Music and Sing Alongs!
• She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain
• This Train is Bound For Glory
• Home on the Range
Performance enhancements, enjoy a faster ride on the railroad!
• Updates to music and sounds with new sing alongs and educational learning games
• Fixed minor bug issues and optimized for new devices
Enjoy this new version of Working on The Railroad with your toddler, Choo Choo!
Ratings and Reviews
A Train app for my little guy
This is a simple app, which has its pros and cons. I can see that the younger your child is, probably the better. My 5 yr old is a little too advanced for the game to keep his interest for long. Overall, i think it was worth the download and is a fairly decent app, probably better for a younger child though
I actually have never written a review but thought this one was such a waste of money...that I could spear the next person thinking of buying it. The app is very slow and only works half the time. And when I say "works" that even is pushing it. The other half of the time it just crashes and shuts down. Sometimes the interactive features will work and other times you have to touch it over and over and maybe it will work. The song is weird for kids. They really could have gotten someone to sing with even a little enthusiasm.
All in all, save your money and buy another train app! Wish someone had warned me!
Disappointing and BORING
Do not waste your money on the paid version of this app!! The paid version gives you only one game more than the lite version (the shape game). I don't know what the other glowing reviews were reviewing but it wasn't this app. This shouldn't even be a $.99 app there are two activities which make you start over if you leave the game, a play activity that consists of about five scenes that you touch the screen to make things move, and one annoying song that plays over and over. SO disappointed. I would give the lite version maybe 2 stars and I would give the paid version 0 stars if I could.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.