The best Speedcam Warner, with traffic information and gas prices in Spain.
- THE BEST SPEED CAM WARNER:
· Warnings only in the direction you are moving
· Options to silence the warnings if your speed is OK
· Manual or automatic (depending on your speed) warning distance
· Automatic speed cam updates
· Voice, sound and vibration warnings, also in your Apple Watch
· With speedometer or map with real time traffic (speed cams are shown / warned when you get close to one in the direction you are moving, distractions and false information are avoided this way while it lets you see the traffic)
· Works in fore or background (use it at the same time as your navigator)
· App for the Watch: save battery in your iPhone by turning off the screen, or use it together with your navigator by seeing warnings on the Watch
· Warnings with notifications, you can use it with your iPhone screen off (and see the notifications in the watch if you have it)
· Fully configurable
· Portrait and landscape modes
· Night mode
· All speed cams in Spain, even the ones in traffic lights and area ones, in which your mean speed is calculated and shown.
· No user account or register needed, just open the app and you are ready to go
· Create routes to find gas stations ordered by price, traffic cameras, speed cams and incidents on them.
- TRAFFIC MAP:
· Map with Google Traffic and incidents from DGT, SCT, Andorra and the town council of Zaragoza, apart from the incidents sent by the users of Skip Traffic! (help others by sending them if you are trapped in a traffic jam)
· As soon as you open the app, incidents around you are shown here
· Traffic cameras: compare official information with images from the cameras (if your community / town-hall has cameras which are not in Skip Traffic, write to us and we will try to add them to the app, most of the communities do not have their own traffic service, but their cameras can be found in the DGT section). Organise them in mosaics and favourites.
· Zoom in to see gas stations with their prices, cameras and speed cams
- GAS PRICE:
· Find gas stations on the “Traffic Map” (zoom in) or in “Routes” (they are ordered by price in each route you have created)
· Prices updated every minute
· Tap and hold for a second on the “Traffic Map” to find nearby gas stations ordered by price.
· Configure in settings how much you would like to deviate from your route to find cheap gas (cheap gas stations aren’t placed in main roads), a second gas type, and with how much zoom they are shown on the “Traffic Map”
· Create your gas station favourite list to check their prices easily
· Choose the tab where the app is initiated according to what you use more: Warner, Traffic Map, or Routes.
· Warn your friends of problems in the road via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, iMessage,…
· Traffic Alarms to remember checking the traffic and avoid traffic jams
- The paid version (the “pro”) includes everything, it doesn’t have ads or in-app purchases. The free one has one in-app purchase which enables the automatic update of speed cams (the speed of speed cams is not shown on the Watch without this in-app purchase, although a general warning is given), removes the ads, and allows to chose dark/light mode independently of the iPhone settings. If you buy it, you would have the same functionality of the paid version.
- To use the Warner you need your device to have a GPS integrated: all iPhones have it, iPod and iPad WiFi do NOT have it (iPad 3G DOES have it). The rest of the functionality (routes, traffic, gas price) works in any device.
ATTENTION! The Speed Cam Warner uses your GPS. Continuos use of the warner in fore or background can drain your battery quickly.
- The Watch app shows the speed and warnings even if you have your wrist down in the Apple Watch models which have the always on screen.
- Small fixes and improvements.
In previous versions:
- You can silence the iPhone from the Apple Watch app in order to get the warnings with just the vibration of the Watch. Sound is automatically turned on when you use the app again or at any moment with the buttons in the Watch or iPhone.
- Warnings with notifications when the Watch app is in background (authorise it if you want to use this functionlity).
- New image viewer for traffic cameras, swipe downwards to close.
- When moving the map in the Warner manually, you can choose if the map is centered in your location inmediately, never, or after a configurable time. By default, it will center it after 15 seconds. That way, you can move the map with more liberty to watch the traffic. When there is a warning, the area of the warning is shown with the usual detail. Once the warning is finished, the map comes back to the location it was showing. You can also use the centering button to center the map whenever you like.
- All speed cams are shown on the map of the Warner (you can deactivate this if you prefer it), clustered according to the zoom level you are using. The 3 closest speed cams in your direction keep on being shown bigger.
- Button to stop the location in the Warner: if you press it, the location updates are stopped and when you send the app to the background, it is closed (you can keep on changing to another tab to stop the location, it is not mandatory to use this button).
- Incidents, gas stations, cameras and speed cams are clustered in the Traffic Map according to the zoom level you are using. That way, the map is not full of objects which don't allow you to see the traffic.
- Improvements in the settings of the Warner.
- Dark / light mode.
- Automatic sound configuration: Detection of how the iPhone is connected to the car (Bluetooth, CarPlay or no connection) to give the warnings through Bluetooth, Hands Free, CarPlay or Speaker, mixing them with whatever you are playing from the iPhone, or interrumpting what you are playing in the car (radio, pendrive, etc) if you are not playing anything from the iPhone. It´s on by default, you can change it in the settings of the Warner, sound output.
- New LIDAR warnings. You can confibure all mobile warnings, only LIDAR or none.
- Siri shortcuts.
- Remind me to open the app: you can have a notification when entering or exiting the areas you like or at a specific time of the week days you desire. Tap on the notification or just open the app.
- Help to configure the sound of the app to use it in a car: in Settings and in the button "+" of the screen of the warner.
- Possibility to only silence the hidden speed cams warnings if your speed is OK in the advanced configuration of the Warner.
- New preview with up to the 3 most closest speed cams in the direction you are moving in the next 5 or 10 km. You can enable or disable it in Settings.
- You can choose the language of the app (English or Spanish) manually in Settings.
- Configurable warning sounds.
- You can select a second gas in Settings to see the prices of the two gases at the same time.
- Tap and hold on the map to find the gas stations around you ordered by price.
- Gas price: on the "Traffic Map", in "Routes" sorted by price, make your list of favorites to read their price quickly.
Ratings and Reviews
No setting for Miles Per Hour
App is useless if you live in the United States. There is no option for changing the units of measure to miles per hour. Also this app is not eligible for a refund.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raul Martin Carbonell
- 57.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 Little Mouse Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.