Brain MRI Atlas is a FREE app that allows you to navigate through hundreds of of labeled brain structures. It is designed for all healthcare professionals as an interactive study and reference tool.
- Serial sequential axial T2 FLAIR images of the brain
- Structure labels organized by category
- Slide bar for easy scrolling and random access
- Toggle controls "invisible" with a single touch
- Swiping shifts between images
- Labels are color-coded according to category
Ratings and Reviews
Great review app...but too dark
The images on my iPad are significantly darker than the images in the previews above. It makes making the images out fairly difficult. If it had better contrast, I would have given it a 5. Some controls for image contrast...or just "brighten" up the views...and I'd give it a 5.
Best learning tool I have found for studying the Brain. Anyone in the health professions will find this a phenomenal help. Cannot believe they are offering it FREE. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Kudos to those who were able to put it together for the Ipad.
Excellent start! Would like to see images in sagital and coronal. As well as T1 and T2 so that anatomy could be recognized in all three planes. Keep up the good work.
The developer, Joseph Pechter, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joseph Pechter
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 CorrelateClinically Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.