From May 14 to 25, the event application of the Festival de Cannes allows festival-goers to have essential services to organize their event and brings everyone as close as possible to the 2019 Festival in all its diversity!
In 2019, the free bilingual "Festival de Cannes" app, developed in partnership with Orange for smartphones and tablets, will feature:
- Services dedicated to accredited professionals: programming, bookmarking of sessions,
access to online ticketing, geolocation and practical information
- Exclusive announcements and newsflashes on the Selection, juries, events and the winners
- Hour-by hour coverage of the event in news and interviews for sharing on social networks
- Videos from the red carpet, photocalls, press conferences, interviews, etc.
- Permanent access to the Festival TV Channel
- Film trailers and extracts
- Daily photo galleries
- Notifications and customisation features so that you can enjoy the Festival at your own
The event app has been redesigned to be even more useful to festival-goers:
- New menu.
- Redesign of the programming and ticketing pages.
- Redesign of film cards.
- New services dedicated to the press.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but I wish there was a version for the iPad. I also wish some of the videos would rotate so I could view them full screen. I also wish there was a version where the original French was not dubbed in English or alternatively where I could switch back and forth. I also wish there was an app where I could watch all of the past award winning films, like Netflix but for Cannes Film Festival competition entries. And not just for the current year but for all of the films submitted to the festival over the 70 years of its existence.
But not as wonderful as being in Cannes!
- FESTIVAL DE CANNES
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Festival de Cannes / Orange
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.