iPhone App for The Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon: “5000 years of art history in your pocket”
The Museum of Fine Arts is one of the largest French and European museums.
Located in the heart of Lyon, between the Rhône and Saône rivers, it is found in a magnificent building dating from the 17th century.
The collections are exhibited in over 70 rooms and offer visitors an outstanding sample of art from Antiquity to Contemporary Art. The museum is regularly enriched, through an active acquisition policy that relies on donors, art lovers, collectors and the descendants of artists.
Five departments illustrate the history of art: Antiquities, Artefacts, Medal Collections, 14th to 20th Century Paintings and Sculptures.
Discover the works by some of the most famous painters such as Véronèse, Rubens, Delacroix, Rodin, Monet, Degas, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, Picasso etc…
Download the Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon IPhone App (The Museum of Fine Arts, Lyon - IPhone App) and take the museum collection in your pocket.
The application is a fantastic tool to organise your visit:
- Find out everything about the art works: notes, audio-guide, zoom in to explore fine details
- Five self-guided tours taking 1h or 1h30 to discover the museum collections on your own or with your family.
- The audio-guide: more than 200 commentaries to enhance your visit or enjoy the museum at home
- Informations: opening hours, prices, telephone bookings
Minor fixes in artist files
- MY LUCKY DAY
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Musée des Beaux-Arts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.