Capriccio is a music player which has a lot of fascinating features.
Enjoy your music life with Capriccio.
[Fascinating Playback Environment]
* Various format support - FLAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG, AIFF, CAF, MID, OPUS
* Outstanding 3D surround sound effects
* Queue-based user sound effects
* Lyrics and various playback control features
[Easy Music Management]
* iTunes File Sharing Support
* Wi-Fi File Transfer (HTTP, FTP)
* Support iPod Library musics
* Support various cloud storages (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
* Support FTP and WebDAV connections
[Excellent Media Explorer]
* Capriccio playlist management
* Move, delete, and rename files
* Media Library - Support sorting by album, artist, and genre
[Various Other Features]
* Study mode - A-B repeat, speed, pitch, seek
* Support remote control and lock screen control
* Sleep timer and screen lock prevention
- Fixed crash issues on loading specific MP3 files
- Fixed several other issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
URL - Streaming
I was just wondering how the url streaming works.. i wanted to upload some songs that I don’t have on iTunes so I just needed to figure out how I can get the url n how I can put it on
I’ve wanted a music player that has two main features:
* Has a sleep timer
* Lets me use my existing playlists
Getting those two in one decently useable and attractive app has seemed impossible. Capriccio not only has them, but also includes an equalizer with a few prebuilt settings. It’s wonderful. I’m ecstatic to finally find what I’ve been looking for, and the dev could easily charge a few more dollars, because it’s worth it. 99¢ is a steal.
This app is great, me and my friends use it 24/7 and we love making effects. But some new features could be added in like dark mode. It should be enabled when you have dark mode for iphone on, and the renaming system doesn't work for some downloaded files. Overall it's a really great app that I love using, and that i'll continue to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.