Postale is simply the best way to share your travel and holiday experiences with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
• #1 Travel App in 5 countries, and a top 10 Travel App in over 10 countries!
• Featured by Apple as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," AND a "Staff Favorite!"
• AppFreshDaily : "A beautifully designed app."
• AppAdvice.com : "An app that makes sharing your travel experiences fun and easy."
Only Postale enables you to easily create custom postcards using your own photos and a personalized message, then share them instantly through email, Facebook, or Twitter.
You select the layout and theme of your Postale card, place your photo just right, then type in your message. When you're ready to share it, select one of the 29 retro-styled postage stamps to place on your postcard.
Postale will imprint a unique poststamp right onto your card that shows the date and location that your card was sent from. One more click and you can send your card to your friends and family through email, Facebook, or Twitter.
It's the easiest and most unique way to create and share your travel memories!
• 4 card layouts and 6 card themes built-in.
• Choose a photo from your Photo Library or snap a picture with your device's camera from right inside the app
• Apply awesome photo effects to your photo with the highly advanced editing software built right into Postale
• Position, rotate, and scale your photo right onto the card
• Type in your own custom title and message
• Use one of over 20 retro-styled stamps or create a custom stamp from your photos
• Send right from the app via email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Save to your Gallery for review later and view all your travels on the built-in map!
• More themes and stamps available through in-app purchase.
Fixed a number of crashes for iOS12 users.
Layouts updated for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but update long overdue
I've used this app for over 3 years and I'm a fan. I like the idea of it very much. However, it hasn't been significantly updated in quite some time. Certain features are starting to feel out of date; for example, it's impossible to zoom into a card to see details before sending it and font isn't automated to fit space, therefore one has to keep adjusting. It is not possible to double-tap and zoom in to see stamps or card patterns either. The card is very difficult to see on my iPhone 6s because it is so small without a zoom feature and stamp details are nearly impossible to see. Additionally, no new card or stamp designs have been added for quite some time. I'm leaving a generally favorable rating for now and would recommend that others try this app if they are interested in using their iPhone to help send global postcards. However, if the app isn't updated soon, I may end up reluctantly deleting it from my phone. As a customer who enthusiastically paid for the previous in-app purchases and has used this app for a number of years, it is my opinion that that the developer(s) really owe it to loyal users to keep the app updated and not abandon it.
Still the Best
I have been using this app since it first came out. I sent an email to the Producer of the app shortly after iOS 12 came out re the crashing after any text input. It was updated tonight & has fixed the issue. I teach iPhoneograpy (photo) on cruise ships and always demo this app as a must have travel app. There is no app available that is so quick and easy to do what Postale does. Many complain that it's outdated due to lack of features. But that would just make it more complicated for many users. Now if you have that extra need then you have the skill to use some other apps to do the heavy lifting (eg. You want a collage just grab one of the full blown collage apps then move your results to Postale). Cut copy paste can take care of any other special need you have. I purchased all the extra borders & stamps even though I only use a very few, because I wanted to support the producer of this app. I have used Postale while traveling all over the world, and have introduced over as 1000 individual's to this app. It will walk you you thru every thing needed to make your first card. Tip: when you get to selecting a stamp, look in the upper left and select the use your own photo to make your own personal stamp.
So easy to do a postcard. Live the stamps and that you can make your own. But what happened to the Facebook and Twitter sharing? I’d rather use those - and Instagram than email and text.
- Brian Smith
- 29 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brian W. Smith
- In-App Purchases
- Beach Theme Pack $0.99
- Birthday Theme Pack $0.99
- Pack of Animal Stamps $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.