••• App Store named iBlast Moki 2 the best of the iPhone Games category in App Store Rewind •••
• Featured by Apple as Game of the Week on both iPhone and iPad •
• One of the best iOS Game ever with a Metacritic of 90 •
• iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 - IGN 2009 Awards •
• Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award •
• Now beautifully remastered by GameClub in 2019 •
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
This critically-acclaimed puzzle game features 90 levels set across 6 unique worlds. In each one, your goal is the same: to create a path to the goal for all of the Mokis using only the bombs you're given. Given their round shape Mokis can roll quite well, but for everything else you'll need to choose the right tool to help them. Place the bombs wherever you like and set their timers to try to create just the right chain reaction to solve the puzzle. Head into the Create mode and build your own elaborate designs for others to challenge. It's a blast!
- Lots of Puzzles: With 6 worlds and 90 stages, you've got your work cut out for you!
- So Many Bombs: In addition to the trusty regular kind of bomb, there are glue bombs, bouncy bombs, slick bombs, and more!
- Colorful Characters: The Mokis are an adorable bunch who are more than happy to get where they're going by any means. Don't worry, they're tough!
- Set the Timers: Not only do you have to decide which bomb you're using and where to use it, but you also have to consider when you want it to explode! Think carefully!
- Amazing Contraptions: Rotating wheels, balloons, ropes, pulleys, and more are incorporated into the puzzles.
• TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games in the App Store"
• Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
• TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
• 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
iBlast Moki 2 is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More fun than angry birds
This game is similar in concept to angry birds. The main difference is that in angry birds you shoot one bird at a time. With this game, you place all your bombs and then detonate them with one click. If your solution did not work, it is easy to reposition your bombs and timers and click again. Same idea if you want to try again and improve your score.
Angry Birds Killer (for me)
This game has so much thought put into it, and makes you truly think! Physics + Problem solving, and the funniest sounds! Moki 2 doesn't get old and boring like Angry Birds did or me after a couple weeks of mindless bird flinging (I know there is some strategy but it's not the same)
10 out of 10 hands down
(but please fix the crashing)
Cooler colors, new accessories
Who knew it could get better than the first version that I downloaded for free! Came just in time as I had feverishly finished all levels and was craving for more. Gladly paid the $2 for this version and wasn't disappointed one bit!!!
- GameClub Inc.
- 103.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Godzilab Inc
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.