The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
- Homescreen actions - In the app settings, select up to four quick actions that you can call up directly from the homescreen with a long-press on the app icon
- Siri Shortcuts - You can now set up and manage your Siri Shortcuts directly in the app settings
- VIN scanner - Add vehicles with ease, by reading the VIN with your smartphone camera
- Charging station filter - Find suitable charging stations more quickly, by filtering against parameters such as charging speed and payment option
- Accidental damage assistance - In the event of an emergency, contact the Audi emergency service directly via the app
- Vehicle status - You can now also retrieve vehicle data manually
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not seeing the value
Really the only thing I can do is lock the car from a distance (not sure why I’d want to unlock if I’m not there) and that seems to only work part of the time. I just tried it now and it failed several times saying it could not connect with the car. In the lock/unlock log it says that it was a technical error.
Not sure why anyone would pay for this service..
Why is there no remote start? Mercedes has it through their App. The claim by the Audi dealer was that Audi is beholden to German manufacturing regulations which prevent the car from idling without someone present in the vehicle. Ok, but why doesn’t Mercedes have that same restriction?
Anyways, I absolutely love the car without this service. But, if Audi wants to sell this as a value add and not just include it, it needs to provide significant value. Not just gimmicks.
Knowing how much gas I have left is cool, but not sure why I’d pay several hundred a year for it. And traffic on maps is cool, but it’s not as accurate as Google or Apple Maps directly though CarPlay. It didn’t detect roads that were closed for construction for some reason.
If remote start, more accurate traffic guidance and more consistent performance come along, I may reconsider letting it lapse at the end of the trial.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and for providing feedback on your myAudi app experience. We are continually adjusting and making improvements in the app and one of the most important ways of understanding potential improvements is the voice of our customers. If you continue to experience issues with the key user services (lock/unlock, vehicle status, etc.) please feel free to reach out to our Technology Support team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com. Thank you for your patience!
Just baffling how horribly unreliable this app is
I really don’t understand why this app is so bad. I’ve proudly owned over a dozen Audi/VW products my whole adult life and love the brand through and through. I’ve been to Ingolstadt, Neckarsulm, & Wolfsburg. I’ve been a club member since the old “Quattro Club” days. I’ve endured the unintended acceleration debacle, the air suspension headaches, and the coil pack failures over the decades and have kept coming back as I am willing to accept the quirks so as too enjoy the wonderful fit, finish, and all weather capabilities of these cars. Having said all that however, I simply cannot abide by this frustrating disaster of an app. It can’t reliably contact my vehicles when they are sitting 10 feet beside me in the garage. It doesn’t allow me to select my preferred (or any) dealer to schedule service. I’ve reached out to tech support and after months (yes, not a typo - months!) of them “working” on it, without communication unless prompted, they still can’t resolve any of these issues. This app never should have made it past the beta stage and been made available to the public. Infuriating and a bad look for the brand.
Developer Response ,
First off, thank you for your many years of loyalty to the Audi brand and for your perseverance with attempting to deal with the issues on your myAudi app without the proper support channels. Functionality upgrades are constantly in the process of being implemented into the app to attempt to mitigate some of the connection issues that our Audi customers have had. We also want to ensure that all of the proper resources are involved with our technology team in order to resolve this issue properly. Can you provide your VIN and/or email address for our team to be able to locate your case? Thank you for your continued patience.
Makes decision not to renew audiconnect easy
Please bring back the old app, at least until this one is fixed. I can’t log on. I’m glad I’m on my free audiconnect trial, because I would be very upset if I were paying for this experience.
Between this and the announcement that Google Earth will soon not be supported on my brand new, few-months-old car, this makes the decision not to renew audiconnect absolutely easy. A rolling $500 charge sounded expensive but viable even back when It meant I could wow everyone who got into the car with a flashy google earth map behind the steering wheel, and when it meant a working iPhone app that had a lot of useful functionality.
Now, we’re talking about ~$200/yr for essentially an in-car weather update, a really subpar news feed (these features have been boiler plate for my iPhone for a decade), and traffic updates (that can be supplied by sirius for $40/yr after a obdII port adjustment anyway). Non-functional google earth, non-functional app... I should thank Audi for saving me hundreds of dollars in subscription fees per year, with absolutely no regrets.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the myAudi app. It appears that you experienced an issue which was resolved earlier this year. Additionally, our pricing structure for PRIME and PLUS subscriptions has been changed recently based on customer feedback. If you have any additional questions or issues, please reach out to us here: https://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-us. Thank you for your patience and allowing us the opportunity to assist.
- 238.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.