The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
-Online service booking – Selected Audi partners now allow you to view available service appointments online, and book and confirm your desired appointment
-Mileage tracker – You can now conveniently select your vehicle position as the start or destination of your trip
-Driving data - Easily export your driving data as a CSV file
-Charging stations search - From now on, you can also filter by AC charging stations
-The required storage space has been significantly reduced
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Warning about My Audi Connect
DO NOT PRE PAY for these features! If you want to try beyond the trial period only choose monthly plans. Contrary to what it says in the literature the services are not refundable or transferable. And they are terrible as you can see in other reviews.
You can’t choose Apple car play and use WiFi. The news and weather are just so bad it’s silly. While the maps in the car is beautiful I wouldn’t pay for it when it free so on your mobile device. Most importantly there are no useful features in the myAudi app. I recently parked at the airport for a week long trip. I checked in on my etron and it said that my window was down. I worried about my car for the whole trip. When I got back the window was up. Contrary to literature there is no trip planning that guides you through charge points. You have to use the electrify America app to get the charger address and then set that in the navigation. I feel the materials presented on the Audi website don’t accurately explain all of this information. There is also no customer solution when the services fail as they are now
Response to developer response!
I did call the 800 number and was told to download some other (nonAudi) navigation app. The most recent update does not work and while the telephone app map now allows you to include a charging stop in your plans it does not work when you send the trip plan to the car.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback on the myAudi app, we apologize for the experience thus far. We want to ensure that the app is up and running for you, can you please reach out to our specialized team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com? We appreciate the opportunity to resolve this for you and will be certain to share your feedback with our app development and Audi Connect team.
Just baffling how horribly unreliable this app is
I really don’t understand why this app is so bad. I’ve proudly owned over a dozen Audi/VW products my whole adult life and love the brand through and through. I’ve been to Ingolstadt, Neckarsulm, & Wolfsburg. I’ve been a club member since the old “Quattro Club” days. I’ve endured the unintended acceleration debacle, the air suspension headaches, and the coil pack failures over the decades and have kept coming back as I am willing to accept the quirks so as too enjoy the wonderful fit, finish, and all weather capabilities of these cars. Having said all that however, I simply cannot abide by this frustrating disaster of an app. It can’t reliably contact my vehicles when they are sitting 10 feet beside me in the garage. It doesn’t allow me to select my preferred (or any) dealer to schedule service. I’ve reached out to tech support and after months (yes, not a typo - months!) of them “working” on it, without communication unless prompted, they still can’t resolve any of these issues. This app never should have made it past the beta stage and been made available to the public. Infuriating and a bad look for the brand.
Developer Response ,
First off, thank you for your many years of loyalty to the Audi brand and for your perseverance with attempting to deal with the issues on your myAudi app without the proper support channels. Functionality upgrades are constantly in the process of being implemented into the app to attempt to mitigate some of the connection issues that our Audi customers have had. We also want to ensure that all of the proper resources are involved with our technology team in order to resolve this issue properly. Can you provide your VIN and/or email address for our team to be able to locate your case? Thank you for your continued patience.
Makes decision not to renew audiconnect easy
Please bring back the old app, at least until this one is fixed. I can’t log on. I’m glad I’m on my free audiconnect trial, because I would be very upset if I were paying for this experience.
Between this and the announcement that Google Earth will soon not be supported on my brand new, few-months-old car, this makes the decision not to renew audiconnect absolutely easy. A rolling $500 charge sounded expensive but viable even back when It meant I could wow everyone who got into the car with a flashy google earth map behind the steering wheel, and when it meant a working iPhone app that had a lot of useful functionality.
Now, we’re talking about ~$200/yr for essentially an in-car weather update, a really subpar news feed (these features have been boiler plate for my iPhone for a decade), and traffic updates (that can be supplied by sirius for $40/yr after a obdII port adjustment anyway). Non-functional google earth, non-functional app... I should thank Audi for saving me hundreds of dollars in subscription fees per year, with absolutely no regrets.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the myAudi app. It appears that you experienced an issue which was resolved earlier this year. Additionally, our pricing structure for PRIME and PLUS subscriptions has been changed recently based on customer feedback. If you have any additional questions or issues, please reach out to us here: https://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-us. Thank you for your patience and allowing us the opportunity to assist.
- 186.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.