The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
- Many small improvements and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Makes decision not to renew audiconnect easy
Please bring back the old app, at least until this one is fixed. I can’t log on. I’m glad I’m on my free audiconnect trial, because I would be very upset if I were paying for this experience.
Between this and the announcement that Google Earth will soon not be supported on my brand new, few-months-old car, this makes the decision not to renew audiconnect absolutely easy. A rolling $500 charge sounded expensive but viable even back when It meant I could wow everyone who got into the car with a flashy google earth map behind the steering wheel, and when it meant a working iPhone app that had a lot of useful functionality.
Now, we’re talking about ~$200/yr for essentially an in-car weather update, a really subpar news feed (these features have been boiler plate for my iPhone for a decade), and traffic updates (that can be supplied by sirius for $40/yr after a obdII port adjustment anyway). Non-functional google earth, non-functional app... I should thank Audi for saving me hundreds of dollars in subscription fees per year, with absolutely no regrets.
The old one wasn’t great, but this one is a tremendous step down. The one function I really enjoyed about the old one was the ability to stream stored music from my phone through my A4’s wifi. That function is now gone. So that means getting music from the phone to the car either doesn’t happen at all, or it occurs over Bluetooth with noticeably worse sound quality and no ability to navigate/select files/tracks using the MMI screen and controls. I simply can’t imagine why Audi would knowingly strip such functionality from its app. Did they think owners wouldn’t notice or care? I did and do. Very much. Next month will mark ten consecutive years of owning Audis for me. As it happens, I’ve also been feeling the itch for a new car lately. Unless it’s fixed pronto, this functionality gut punch from Audi will, for certain, make me a former Audi owner.
Update: Audi’s failure to fix the known, ongoing problems with its awful app was enough for me. After ten years and two Audis, I’m now a BMW owner.
I don’t typically write reviews on apps, but we are really disappointed by the limited functionality of this app. Compared to the Volvo app and some others we’ve looked at, we feel like this app is really not up to par. For example, it would be helpful to get a push notification if we leave our door unlocked. It would also be helpful to have this merged with AudiFS. Mostly though we were really stunned this past week when our car was burglarized (window smashed in) and the alarm went off in the middle of the night but there was no indication of this from the app, which said everything was fine. I would expect that the app would alert you if your alarm goes off. I didn’t even think to explore the functionality of the app when we purchased our Audi, but now I will consider this when we’re searching for our next car — the app has the potential to be a huge asset but unfortunately Audi’s app is far from that.
- 245.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.