The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
- Design improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m not seeing the value
Really the only thing I can do is lock the car from a distance (not sure why I’d want to unlock if I’m not there) and that seems to only work part of the time. I just tried it now and it failed several times saying it could not connect with the car. In the lock/unlock log it says that it was a technical error.
Not sure why anyone would pay for this service..
Why is there no remote start? Mercedes has it through their App. The claim by the Audi dealer was that Audi is beholden to German manufacturing regulations which prevent the car from idling without someone present in the vehicle. Ok, but why doesn’t Mercedes have that same restriction?
Anyways, I absolutely love the car without this service. But, if Audi wants to sell this as a value add and not just include it, it needs to provide significant value. Not just gimmicks.
Knowing how much gas I have left is cool, but not sure why I’d pay several hundred a year for it. And traffic on maps is cool, but it’s not as accurate as Google or Apple Maps directly though CarPlay. It didn’t detect roads that were closed for construction for some reason.
If remote start, more accurate traffic guidance and more consistent performance come along, I may reconsider letting it lapse at the end of the trial.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and for providing feedback on your myAudi app experience. We are continually adjusting and making improvements in the app and one of the most important ways of understanding potential improvements is the voice of our customers. If you continue to experience issues with the key user services (lock/unlock, vehicle status, etc.) please feel free to reach out to our Technology Support team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com. Thank you for your patience!
Warning about My Audi Connect
DO NOT PRE PAY for these features! If you want to try beyond the trial period only choose monthly plans. Contrary to what it says in the literature the services are not refundable or transferable. And they are terrible as you can see in other reviews.
You can’t choose Apple car play and use WiFi. The news and weather are just so bad it’s silly. While the maps in the car is beautiful I wouldn’t pay for it when it free so on your mobile device. Most importantly there are no useful features in the myAudi app. I recently parked at the airport for a week long trip. I checked in on my etron and it said that my window was down. I worried about my car for the whole trip. When I got back the window was up. Contrary to literature there is no trip planning that guides you through charge points. You have to use the electrify America app to get the charger address and then set that in the navigation. I feel the materials presented on the Audi website don’t accurately explain all of this information. There is also no customer solution when the services fail as they are now
Response to developer response!
I did call the 800 number and was told to download some other (nonAudi) navigation app. The most recent update does not work and while the telephone app map now allows you to include a charging stop in your plans it does not work when you send the trip plan to the car.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback on the myAudi app, we apologize for the experience thus far. We want to ensure that the app is up and running for you, can you please reach out to our specialized team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com? We appreciate the opportunity to resolve this for you and will be certain to share your feedback with our app development and Audi Connect team.
Useless app that lets you stranded in your EV
It’s very apparent that this app is a „gazillion“ miles away from the experience that true EV apps bring to customers. Compare Tesla. Even compare BMW. Both are much, much, much better in terms of design, usability, customer centricity ... you name it. This app just looks like somebody threw random functionality somewhere onto the screen without any reason. It’s bad.
What’s worse: I depended on this app to recharge my electric vehicle, the eTron. So here I am, almost out of charge, trying to initiate a charge at an Electrify America station. You press the button ... and a blank screen opens. Nothing. I close the app. I open it again. Same screen. Nothing. So here I am, in the middle of nowhere with an empty battery and an Audi App that does not allow me initiate a charge.
I could possibly tolerate an ugly app with random design and useless functions, but what I can’t tolerate is an app where the basic functions for EV drivers are failing when you need them. Shame on you Audi! That’s my first and last 90K USD EV that I’ll be buying from you. I highly recommend anybody considering using this with their EV to go and buy a Tesla or another serious EV vehicle, not one where you’re a beta tester of a terrible, terrible app. Shame on Audi!
Developer Response ,
Hi Lithia, we sincerely apologize for the experience that you encountered with the myAudi app and charging at an Electrify America station. We can assure you that this is not the type of experience we have in mind for our E-tron owners, and would like to partner with you to ensure that this issue does not occur in the future. We recommend logging into your account on a PC or laptop: http://www.audiusa.com/myaudi and then logging back into the app to re-establish the connection to your vehicle. If you continue to experience difficulties, we recommend reaching out to our team at +1 800 822 2834 and speaking with an E-tron specialist, as we are more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience and allowing our team to look into this issue for you.
- 175.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.