Our app provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
The My Injury Lawyer App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- *Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- **Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- View Social Media links right in your App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
- Text Us right from our app for a quick reply. (Message and data rates may apply.)
Stephen D. Apolinsky, an Atlanta injury attorney, graduated from the University of Michigan in 1983 and Emory Law School in 1987. Attorney Apolinsky has successfully tried over 70 cases to verdict before juries and recovered millions of dollars for his clients. Apolinsky & Associates, LLC has experience in the following types of cases: personal injury, nursing home negligence and abuse, automobile and commercial trucking accidents, dog bites, premises liability, construction defects, termite damage, storm water runoff, sewage contamination, and banking errors.
Stephen D. Apolinsky is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Atlanta Bar Association. Attorney Apolinsky currently serves on the Board of Directors of the DeKalb County Bar Association.
Stephen D. Apolinsky is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings system, the highest available rating for legal ability and ethical standings. The firm is identified as one of the most distinguished law firms in America by Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys.
Over the years, the attorneys at Apolinsky & Associates, LLC have worked with many injury victims and their families. When the bills start adding up or an injustice occurs, our clients turn to us for legal advice and personal support during difficult times. Whether you are calling to speak to an Atlanta truck accident lawyer about the negligence of a truck driver or if you need to speak with a personal injury lawyer, we are here to help. If your loved one was killed, you need an Atlanta wrongful death attorney who has the compassion, experience and dedication to give your case the attention that it deserves. We also have associations with experts in various fields to support our clients' cases.
If you were involved in an accident or injured in Georgia, please contact an Atlanta injury attorney at Apolinsky & Associates, LLC now for a private, free discussion of your case.
*Requires an iOS device that has a Camera built-in
**Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone
Updated for the latest iOS devices. Fixed minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App!! Not only useful if you're ever in an accident, but the app allows you to type or record valuable audio info if you happen to witness an accident as well. You are able to record the details of the incident while fresh in your mind and have the option to forward those details immediately through email. Fantastic idea.
This is just the app I need!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steve Apolinsky
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Unrestricted Web Access
- © Apolinsky & Associates, LLC, Copyright 2019