The second most interesting calculator in the world!!
√ Alien, Piano, Animals, Robot, Chinese, English. Up to 39 amazing audio effect.
√ Touch and edit.
√ Great math practices.
√ Most user friendly Calculator.
√ Tip Calculator.
√ Scientific Calculator.
√ Statistic Calculator.
Check other amazing features:
# Color hint, users can use color hint to know command such as 2^n is from x^y or 2^x and can help users to identify some command priority issues, you can choose your favorite color from the setting page.
- add (+)、minus (-)、multiply (*)、divide (/).
- square root (sqrt).
#Advance functions for scientific calculations
- trigonometric functions: sin、cos、tan, sin^-1、cos^-1、tan^-1.
- hyperbolic functions: sinh、cosh、tanh、sinh^-1、cosh^-1、tanh^-1.
- advanced factorial function supports real number: n!.
#bracket: easy for grouping your input.
# Dedicated panel for trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
# History supported, you can restore your input from history panel.
# Cache panel for trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
==== Special Bonus on iPhone/iPod Touch =====
# Tip Calculator, including:
- Tip rate, Split, Tax, Group.
=========iPad SPECIAL Feature ==========
# Advanced functions
* 1~9, 1~20 Table
- Addition practice
* Max 10
- Statics function
* Data array: sort, sum, mean, standard deviation, variance.
Fix iOS 13 incompatibility issue on iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this calculator. It is the best I have seen to date. I use it frequently.
Lots of potential
This calculator stands above the others in that it uses a multiline display to show the equation you entered, with the result below. Very nice approach.
However, three things hold this program back:
1) You can't tap on the displayed equation to edit it in the middle
2) This is the showstopper... The arithmetic operators aren't down the right-side of the mimetic keypad in that standard order we're all used to, they're across the top in a way that just bugs me.
3) It has two screen layouts, but the alternate view (which fixes #2 above) gives me a headache... oddly out of focus background. Also, for features like 2^n, they show the 2 in bright bold blue... It's distracting.
Note to the developers: I do think you've got a strong start, so change those few items and I'll be a convert!
Some minor things just for me. Could use just a click sound option instead of voice. Fix size of keys + - / and larger = would help. Add some common conversions, weight, length, pressure and force. Other than those it is still a good calculator with many features so far. I am just picky.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.