*** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ***
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills across five areas: Memory, Attention, Reasoning, Dexterity, and Language. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there.
Whether you are a puzzle game fan, a brain fitness enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further! Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
• "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
• "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
• "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
• "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This updates brings you important bug fixes, so make sure you update!
[Bug Fixes & Improvements]
• Fixed an issue with Greek and Russian fonts in Word games
• Various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Whatever you do DO NOT UPGRADE!!
After enjoying this game for YEARS. I finally decided to give them more money to upgrade to premium status. What a HUGE mistake. Now, the app expects me to plod through an asinine tutorial for each game. All my previous progress has been reset to beginner mode. And yes, I do understand how to login and sync a game. Essentially I’ve now paid them 9.99 for me to never be able to enjoy this app again? - since I really don’t have it in me to tolerate the tutorials. I wish I just left it alone. Used to love it, now I’ve parted with money and no longer have a fund and challenging game to play.... very sad ☹️
Good for me with ADHD; really feeds that dopamine!
I’m an adult with ADHD and I’m really enjoying these games. I had downloaded some other brain-training games, but quickly found most of them to be tedious. So far, this one has had enough variety and color, etc. to keep me engaged. I liked it enough to pay the lifetime fee, which I feel is very reasonable. There are a few points I feel could be improved. Since paying, of course,
I now have “eternal energy.” This makes it pointless to try to earn a bot pet whose sole purpose is to fetch me some energy.
Along those same lines, I did like the Spin the Wheel feature, but many of the items you can land on are “getting-energy” related AND I have to watch an ad before I know what I’ve landed on! I think you should develop a separate wheel for paid subscribers.
I do have one other critique, but I will save it as this is already getting too long. Overall, this is a FABULOUS Brain training app. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a lot of variety and color, but not in a cheesy cartoonish way. The games are fun and truly challenging.
I REALLY love the steam punk theme, and it’s obvious that a lot of attention to detail was put in to the art work and other aspects of the games. I’m looking forward to the new games. I believe this app will continue to get better and better with time! Nice job!
I love this app! At first my mom got me this and I thought oh it’s just a boring vintage game...but I was wrong this game makes me feel so much smarter! ( witch will help me in school) the games are so fun too! And the petbots.. don’t even get me started on the petbots! They are so cute! I have only one ( because I just started the game) If your a mom and you wanna get your kid(s) to learn in a fun cool way you should get them Clock Brain! 😚🐮✨
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Total Eclipse P.C.
- 682.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-17 - Total Eclipse P.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack 1 $4.99
- Game Pack 2 $0.99
- Game Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.